Moss is the modern corporate credit card and spends management platform. We are a group of serial entrepreneurs and Fintech experts driven by our mission to enable businesses to master their finances. After solidifying a total of €55 million in funding, we continue to pave the way for next-generation B2B spending, empowering our customers to make informed cash flow decisions. To this day we have 100’s of live customers, we're awarded Fintech of the year in 2020, and have a team in place with experience building out foundations of numerous successful Fintech companies.
As we are scaling, we are looking for a CEO Office/Strategy Intern to join our team of innovative thinkers and contributors! Along with our CEO and Chief of Staff, you will play a pivotal role in building the company.
What you will do:
- You support Moss’ CEO and Chief of Staff in a variety of strategic projects of our CEO office related to scaling up Moss, including strategy and strategy operationalization and organizational development.
- You support the CEO Office in operational topics, e.g. internal and external meetings, internal communications, leadership workshops and investor meetings.
- You contribute to employee engagement and development of our unique culture.
- You support our leadership team in ad-hoc projects.
What you bring to the table:
- A Master's degree from a top university, ideally in the field of business, management, finance or tech.
- Previous practical experience via an internship in a top-tier management consulting, banking, venture capital or fast-growing start-up company.
- You preferably have time for a 3-6 months internship starting immediately.
- You are talented at quickly grasping problems and finding solutions and you have great communication skills with various stakeholders.
- You are business fluent in English and German.
- You are willing to learn and work hands-on - with high attention to detail.
What we offer:
- A competitive compensation package
- Join an experienced highly motivated and fast-moving team
- The ability to shape the product success within the market of a quickly growing startup
- The hardware you need to do the job in the best way possible
- Contribute to and share the company's success