Moss is the modern corporate credit card and spends management platform. We are a group of serial entrepreneurs and Fintech experts driven by our mission to enable businesses to master their finances. After solidifying a total of €130 million in funding, we continue to pave the way for next-generation B2B spending, empowering our customers to make informed cash flow decisions. To this day we have 100’s of live customers, we're awarded Fintech of the year in 2020, and have a team in place with experience building out foundations of numerous successful Fintech companies.
We are looking to hire an Account Scout for Moss’ Commercial Team in the Netherlands (based in Amsterdam). In this role, you will work closely with Daan, our Sales Lead - Netherlands, to actively grow our local book-of-business. The role offers a great environment for learning and career development, and the opportunity to sell Moss’ best-in class FinTech solution to small-to-medium sized businesses!
Our Account Scouts are one of the most important pillars at Moss and make a decisive contribution to our sales growth. As the first point of contact for customers, you will arouse their interest and ensure a smooth customer experience throughout the process. You build, develop and manage a constant lead pipeline. Through customer proximity and data-driven decision-making, you support us in achieving our sales targets.
- Contact leads and qualify potential customers for Moss
- Pre-qualify incoming leads by phone, email & LinkedIn
- Work closely with prospective customers and generating interest by recognizing their needs and proposing solutions that meet their business’s needs Iterate upon email sequences, sales scripts, and objection handling strategy
- Follow up with qualified leads to arrange a demo call with an Account Executive
- Develop an in-depth understanding of our target audience’s objectives and pain points through market research
- Other sales-related project tasks, as needed
Your Skills & Experience
- Work experience in a fast-growing company
- Talented at grasping problems and solutions quickly and you can familiarize yourself well with customers from different segments
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Experience in, or at least a great deal of interest in, a constantly evolving FinTech product
- High level of customer orientation, advisory skills and perseverance
- Team player, but you can just as easily work independently and drive your own projects
- An entrepreneurial spirit and like to approach challenges proactively
- Fluent in Dutch and English
What we offer:
- A competitive compensation package
- Join an experienced highly motivated and fast-moving team
- The ability to shape the product success within the market of a quickly growing startup
- The hardware you need to do the job in the best way possible
- Contribute to and share the company's success