Moss is the modern corporate credit card and spends management platform. We are a group of experienced engineers, serial entrepreneurs and fintech experts driven by our mission to enable businesses to master their finances. After solidifying a total of €55 million in funding, we continue to pave the way for next-generation B2B spending, empowering our customers to make informed cash flow decisions. To this day we have 100’s of live customers, were awarded Fintech of the year in 2020, and have a team with experience in building numerous successful Fintech companies.
As we are scaling our product fast, we are looking for a Senior iOS Developer to join our team of innovative thinkers with an average experience of 10 years at legendary companies like Wise, Revolut, N26, Klarna, etc.
Along with them, you will develop, enhance and maintain our web application platform and play a pivotal role in developing our mobile product.
What you bring to the table:
- 5+ years experience with building iOS apps that are really outstanding in terms of UX, speed and design
- Strong product mindset and a passion for user experience with a strong desire to continuously improve the product for our customers
- You believe in and follow best coding practices, code reviews, and open feedback
- Trustful relationships with members of cross-functional disciplines to support them to your best ability
- You have a solid command of written and spoken English, which you use to communicate clearly and succinctly with other members of the team
- Being able to work as a full-stack iOS developer where you deliver features from API to UI is a plus
What you will be working on:
- You will be working across all domains bringing features onto our mobile app.
This includes things like:
- Receipt scanning
- Invoices management
- Request and approvals workflows
- Help travellers more easily manage their expenses
- User onboarding experience
- Demo account for new customers
- Apple Pay integration
Moss is the right place for you if you want to:
- Work in a true product company: Our customers are what matters most. If you have a passion for solving customer problems, we guarantee you an environment where you can live this passion to the fullest.
- Shape the product (and company) of a quickly growing startup: We work in flat hierarchies and provide you with independence. It doesn’t matter how senior you are or what background you have - it’s all about the quality of your work. We want you to express your opinion and take ownership.
- Be part of an international, super experienced team: You will be part of one integrated team across Berlin, Tallinn and Warsaw. We are building a great company as ONE team.
- Work in a pragmatic, output-oriented team: We care a lot about getting things done. Our greatest satisfaction is being able to look back at a day of measurable impact.
What we offer:
- A competitive compensation package including early-stage equity
- The hardware you need to do the job in the best way possible
- Vacation days of: 25 + 1 for every year you are at Moss
- Fully paid private health insurance