Moss is the modern corporate credit card and spends management platform. We are a group of serial entrepreneurs and fintech experts driven by our mission to enable businesses to master their finances. After solidifying a total of €55 million in funding, we continue to pave the way for next-generation B2B spending, empowering our customers to make informed cash flow decisions. To this day we have 100’s of live customers, were awarded Fintech of the year in 2020, and have a team in place with experience building out foundations of numerous successful Fintech companies.
You’ll be joining our mobile platform team as a Technical Lead and the first engineer. The team is fully responsible for developing our iOS and Android applications. We move fast and thus you will thrive in the environment with experimentations and quick iterations. In the next 6-9 months your focus areas will be:
- Assess our apps and lay the foundations for the next iterations on features.
- Help us building the mobile platform team by interviewing, hiring and onboarding iOS and Android engineers
- Make sure our apps comply with data storage and security regulations
- Hands-on work on features on at least one platform (Android and/or iOS)
What you bring to the table
- You have led a team before and know how to build and grow one from scratch
- At least 5+ years hands-on experience with building either iOS or Android apps that are really outstanding in terms of UX, speed and design
- You have a strong product engineering and customer focussed mindset, taking ownership of not just the how, but also the why of building products
- You know how to help yourself and are ready to dig into code, APIs, SQL, documentation, and data in order to get the information you need
What you will be working on
- Work across all domains bringing features onto our mobile app. This includes things like:
- Receipt scanning
- Invoices management
- Request and approvals workflows
- Help travellers more easily manage their expenses
- User onboarding experience
- Demo account for new customers
- Apple Pay and Google Pay integration
- You will be responsible that our apps are compliant with financial regulations (data, security, privacy)
- Understanding and implementing the needs of our customers
- Sharing your knowledge and experience with the wider engineering team and helping us to improve our tech platform
- Contributing to the growth of the company by being involved in hiring, onboarding, and mentoring new engineers in your team
What we offer
- A competitive compensation package including early-stage equity
- The hardware you need to do the job in the best way possible
- Vacation days of: 25 + 1 for every year you are at Moss
- Fully paid private health insurance
Moss is the right place for you if you want to
- Work in a true product company: Our customers are what matters most. If you have a passion for solving customer problems, we guarantee you an environment where you can live this passion to the fullest.
- Shape the product (and company) of a quickly growing startup: We work in flat hierarchies and provide you with independence. It doesn’t matter how senior you are or what background you have - it’s all about the quality of your work. We want you to express your opinion and take ownership.
- Be part of an international, super experienced team: You will be part of one integrated team across Berlin, Tallinn, and Warsaw. We are building a great company as ONE team.
- Work in a pragmatic, output-oriented team: We care a lot about getting things done. Our greatest satisfaction is being able to look back at a day of measurable impact.