Moss is the modern corporate credit card and spends management platform. We are a group of serial entrepreneurs and fintech experts driven by our mission to enable businesses to master their finances. After solidifying a total of €130 million in funding, we continue to pave the way for next-generation B2B spending, empowering our customers to make informed cash flow decisions. To this day we have 100’s of live customers, were awarded Fintech of the year in 2020, and have a team in place with experience building out foundations of numerous successful Fintech companies.
As we are scaling, we are looking for a Lead BI/Data Analyst to join our Data team with innovative thinkers and contributors! Along with them, you will develop, enhance and maintain our web application platform and play a pivotal role in developing our product.
What you bring to the table
- At least 5 years of experience building data models, reports, and dashboards, 1 year of management experience
- Strong SQL skills, preference is given to candidates
- Experience building data visualizations using Tableau, Metabase, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field, advanced degrees preferred.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
As a plus:
- Scripting language (Python)
- Working experience with the version control solutions: Git, etc.
What you will be working on
- Leading a team of analysts on a diverse set of business problems with various stakeholders
- Interface with the data engineering team to make sure that data meets stakeholder needs
- Design analytics and data visualisations to suit present business needs
- Shape organisational thinking around analytical problems
What we offer
- A competitive compensation package including early-stage equity
- Learning & development budget
- Join an experienced highly motivated and fast-moving team
- The ability to shape the product success within the market of a quickly growing startup
- The hardware you need to do the job in the best way possible