Moss is the modern corporate credit card and spends management platform. We are a group of experienced engineers, serial entrepreneurs and fintech experts driven by our mission to enable businesses to master their finances. After solidifying a total of €55 million in funding, we continue to pave the way for next-generation B2B spending, empowering our customers to make informed cash flow decisions. To this day we have 100’s of live customers, were awarded Fintech of the year in 2020, and have a team with experience in building numerous successful Fintech companies.
As we are scaling our product fast, we are looking for Product Designer to join our team of innovative thinkers with an average experience of 10 years at legendary companies like Wise, Revolut, N26, Klarna, etc.
Along with them, you will develop, enhance and maintain our web application platform and play a pivotal role in developing our mobile product.
What you bring to the table
- 1-3 years of experience designing & shipping world-class commercial mobile apps
- Strong visual design skills and attention to detail.
- Experience working closely with your customers (e.g. through customer interviews or user testing).
- Familiarity with both Google’s Material Design Guidelines and Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines, and the role they play in native app design.
- Comfortable working with and building design systems in Figma.
- Open about sharing and asking for feedback within the team.
What you will be working on:
- Together with the design team you’ll work on re-designing the Moss mobile apps for iOS and Android.
- You’ll oversee the implementation of those designs in the mobile team together with your PM and the engineers.
- Develop and maintain the design system for mobile.
- Contribute actively to other product design topics like new features we are exploring.
- Speak to customers to validate your design ideas and identify their needs.
- Actively contribute to the broader product strategy.
Moss is the right place for you if you want to:
- Work in a true product company: Our customers are what matters most. If you have a passion for solving customer problems, we guarantee you an environment where you can live this passion to the fullest.
- Shape the product (and company) of a quickly growing startup: We work in flat hierarchies and provide you with independence. It doesn’t matter how senior you are or what background you have - it’s all about the quality of your work. We want you to express your opinion and take ownership.
- Be part of an international, super experienced team: You will be part of one integrated team across Berlin, Tallinn and Warsaw. We are building a great company as ONE team.
- Work in a pragmatic, output-oriented team: We care a lot about getting things done. Our greatest satisfaction is being able to look back at a day of measurable impact.
What we offer:
- A competitive compensation package including early-stage equity
- The hardware you need to do the job in the best way possible
- Vacation days of: 25 + 1 for every year you are at Moss
- Fully paid private health insurance