Moss is the modern corporate credit card and spends management platform. We are a group of serial entrepreneurs and Fintech experts driven by our mission to enable businesses to master their finances. After solidifying a total of €135 million in funding, we continue to pave the way for next-generation B2B spending, empowering our customers to make informed cash flow decisions. To this day we have 100’s of live customers, we're awarded Fintech of the year in 2020, and have a team in place with experience building out foundations of numerous successful Fintech companies.
We are looking to hire a Customer Success Manager to reinforce Moss’ Team in the UK (based in London). In this role, you will work closely with our Berlin-based Customer Success team to support our customers in their day-to-day usage of our SaaS tool. The role offers a great environment for learning and career development, and the opportunity to enable small-to-medium sized businesses across various industries with Moss’ best-in class FinTech solutions!
As a Customer Success Manager, you play a key role in our Customer Success Team and work closely with our customers to maximise their value in use. In doing so, you will build up close relationships with our customers and help them to achieve their goals by understanding, activating and engaging with your customers. With the help of customer data and analyses, you can identify optimization potential and growth opportunities and manage to develop your customers further. You will work closely with our Head of Customer Success and the local UK team to ensure an exceptional customer experience.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of our customers objectives and pain points
- Partner with key customer stakeholders to educate them on the optimal ways to implement and use Moss’ products and services
- Provide support during customer onbarding.
- Act as a trusted advisor to key customer stakeholders to drive product adoption, ensuring that they leverage the solution to achieve full business value
- Mitigate churn by tracking customer activity and creating custom plans for accounts at risk
- Be a key liaison between our customers and our product teams - deeply understand our customers’ needs and relay them to the local Product Manager
- Other customer success and operations-related project tasks, as needed
Your Skills & Experience
- Work experience in a fast-growing company that offers a B2B SaaS or financial product
- High degree of customer orientation and advisory skills
- Grasp problems and solutions quickly and you can familiarize yourself well with customers from different segments
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Experience, or at least a great interest in a constantly developing product
- Team player, but you can just as easily work independently and drive your own projects
- Approach challenges proactively
What we offer:
- A competitive compensation package
- Join an experienced highly motivated and fast-moving team
- The ability to shape the product success within the market of a quickly growing startup
- The hardware you need to do the job in the best way possible
- Contribute to and share the company's success