Moss is the modern corporate credit card and spends management platform. We are a group of serial entrepreneurs and fintech experts driven by our mission to enable businesses to master their finances. After solidifying a total of €55 million in funding, we continue to pave the way for next-generation B2B spending, empowering our customers to make informed cash flow decisions. To this day we have 100’s of live customers, we were awarded Fintech of the year in 2020, and have a team in place with experience building out foundations of numerous successful Fintech companies.
We are looking for a proven Software Engineer to join our business, who comes from a Java background and has expertise in SpringBoot, your role will be to develop, enhance, and maintain our risk platform and play a pivotal role in developing our product. From mid level, through to Lead, we are looking to hire great talent in our 5 main locations: Germany, Poland, UK, Netherlands and Estonia.
Focusing on Projects and Products in a Greenfield environment covering New Accounts, Cards and Onboarding - We are a fast paced company, we offer a great career path with promotion achievable within 12 to 18 months.
Our tech stack is: Back End - Java17, Springboot, Kafka, Postgres, Networks, Distributed Systems, Microservices, RESTApi.
What you bring to the table
- 3+ years of professional experience in a product-driven environment
- The excellent handle of Java 8 plus and Spring frameworks, preferably SpringBoot
- Practical knowledge of PostgreSQL and Docker
- Experience in working with microservices architecture
- Knowledge of good practices of distributed systems
- You enjoy writing testable code and believe in TDD
- Hands-on knowledge of system integration patterns
- Trustful relationships with members of cross-functional disciplines to support them to your best ability
What you will be working on
- Enhancing our risk platform in order to support expansion into new markets and to further develop integration with our partner bank
- Designing and developing our new platform of “self-service” workflows aimed to help Underwriters and Operations more effectively deal with ongoing issues and have more visibility in general
- Building out internal risk portfolio monitoring system
- Cooperating with Risk Methods in order to improve risk and transaction classification models
- Maintaining and improving integration with open banking data providers
What we offer
- A competitive compensation package including early-stage equity
- Join an experienced highly motivated and fast-moving team
- The ability to shape the product success within the market of a quickly growing start-up
- The hardware you need to do the job in the best way possible
- Contribute to and share the company's success