Moss is the modern corporate credit card and spends management platform. We are a group of serial entrepreneurs and Fintech experts driven by our mission to enable businesses to master their finances. After solidifying a total of €135 million in funding, we continue to pave the way for next-generation B2B spending, empowering our customers to make informed cash flow decisions. To this day we have 100’s of live customers, we're awarded Fintech of the year in 2020, and have a team in place with experience building out foundations of numerous successful Fintech companies.
We are seeking a Talent Acquisition Partner - UK to help us continue building strong business functional teams in our next phase of growth.
Our Talent team owns all topics related to talent acquisition, candidate experience and process improvement. We believe in being equal partners to the business and bringing our subject matter expertise to every conversation which helps us consistently improve processes and experiences related to recruiting.
What you will do:
- End-to-End Recruitment - Own the whole candidate cycle and establish a stable candidate pipeline
- Interviewing - From initial interviews to in-depth interviews, together with the Hiring Managers you get to know the candidates personally as well as professionally
- Scouring - You conduct active sourcing via various channels and are thus responsible for the creative identification and professional initial approach of suitable candidates
- Stakeholder Management - You will work closely with the Hiring Managers and align your approach with our Moss people strategy
- Talent Acquisition Projects - Take part in different Talent projects based on your talents and skills such as process optimization or system implementations
What you bring to the table:
- A track-record of owning end-to-end recruitment processes and you put great value on an extraordinary candidate experience
- Tech savviness and know how to engage with talent
- Ability to communicate in a concise and structured manner and ability to inspire candidates
- Familiar with KPI based work and performance-driven
- Strong organisational skills and high degree of initiative and structured working style
What we offer:
- A competitive compensation package
- Join an experienced highly motivated and fast-moving team
- The ability to shape the product success within the market of a quickly growing startup
- The hardware you need to do the job in the best way possible
- Contribute to and share the company's success