Moss is the modern corporate credit card and spends management platform. We are a group of serial entrepreneurs and fintech experts driven by our mission to enable businesses to master their finances. After solidifying a total of €135 million in funding, we continue to pave the way for next-generation B2B spending, empowering our customers to make informed cash flow decisions. To this day we have 100’s of live customers, were awarded Fintech of the year in 2020, and have a team in place with experience building out foundations of numerous successful Fintech companies.
As we are scaling, we are looking for a Salesforce Administrator to join a Salesforce team and ensure the financial side that we are using all the benefits offered by the Salesforce CRM system. Along with a team of four innovative thinkers, you will be maintaining our sales databases and training people on the effective use of Salesforce products.
What you will do:
- Ensuring optimal performance of Salesforce systems and products.
- Upgrading and configuring Salesforce systems for optimized integration.
- Managing Salesforce roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows, and groups.
- Importing sales department leads, contacts, and other data.
- Maintaining the sales and service cloud, as well as building custom reports and dashboards.
- Performing database maintenance tasks, including diagnostic tests and duplicate entry cleansing.
- Evaluating and installing new Salesforce releases, as well as providing training and support.
- Documenting processes, including error reports and changes to field history tables.
- Preparing reports for sales and other departments.
- Developing and maintaining flows and approval processes
What you bring to the table:
- A bachelor's degree in computer science would be advantageous
- 2-3 years of experience as a Salesforce administrator on Sales/Service Cloud
- Proficiency in creating Salesforce profiles, allocating roles, and managing access
- Knowledge of importing sales data and generating Salesforce reports
- Ability to provide Salesforce training and end-user support
What we offer:
- A competitive compensation package
- Join an experienced highly motivated and fast-moving team
- The ability to shape the product success within the market of a quickly growing startup
- The hardware you need to do the job in the best way possible
- Contribute to and share the company's success