Moss is the modern corporate credit card and spends management platform. We are a group of serial entrepreneurs and Fintech experts driven by our mission to enable businesses to master their finances. After solidifying a total of €135 million in funding, we continue to pave the way for next-generation B2B spending, empowering our customers to make informed cash flow decisions. To this day we have 100’s of live customers, we're awarded Fintech of the year in 2020, and have a team in place with experience building out foundations of numerous successful Fintech companies.
Moss is looking for a Sourcing Partner - International Expansion. You work closely with our Recruiters and hiring managers to develop strategies to find candidates for Moss. You create practical and creative ways to surface leading talent, and you invest a lot of time activating passive candidates through a highly engaged approach. As a member of our team, you will be responsible for building and cultivating talent pipelines for our hiring needs and will be instrumental in our ability to scale our business.
Being a natural team player will allow you to communicate effectively with your peers and stakeholders alike, and allow them to understand the current landscape of talent in multiple sectors / regions at any given time.This research will then allow for you to help devise strategies which will provide opportunities which help fulfill the teams OKRs and allow the organization to fulfill our business objectives.
What you will do:
- Work closely with Recruiters and hiring managers to deeply understand requirements of the role, the function and how it fits into the organization
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
- Find, engage and activate passive candidates through the use of Boolean, LinkedIn and alternative search techniques
- Regularly track pipeline activity to share with internal stakeholders
- Build and share knowledge of skills, target companies, conferences, and open source communities with recruiters and hiring managers
- Utilize data for reporting and influencing hiring decisions, while maintaining data integrity
What you bring to the table:
- Strong experiences in Talent Sourcing, either in an existing in-house recruiting/talent team or within a recruitment agency
- Like to work in an agile, highly dynamic and fast moving business
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team
- Ability to demonstrate networking ability through previous experience
- A collaborative working mindset, with a curious and growth mindset
- Fluent in English, another language is plus but not a must
What we offer:
- A competitive compensation package
- Join an experienced highly motivated and fast-moving team
- The ability to shape the product success within the market of a quickly growing startup
- The hardware you need to do the job in the best way possible
- Contribute to and share the company's success