Moss is the modern corporate credit card and spend management platform. We are a group of serial entrepreneurs and fintech experts driven by our mission to enable businesses to master their finances. After solidifying EUR 150mm in funding, we continue to pave the way for next generation B2B spending, empowering our customers to make informed cash flow decisions. Our collective experience comes from alumni from various global industry leaders such as Transferwise, N26, Klarna, Funding Circle, Revolut, American Express, Global Founders Capital, McKinsey and BCG, to name a few.
With innovation ingrained in our approach, we are actively developing the main pillars of our operational structure. We’re looking for a Product Lead to help us step change the overall Accounting Experience product pillar of our business as well as be the go-to PM for our Accounting Integrations pod.
What you will do:
As a core team member and leader on Moss' Product team, you will partner closely with our Product leadership team, our Sales and Marketing leaders, our Finance team, other Product managers and your own sprint team. You will lead the overall Accounting Product Pillar, which includes the Accounting Experience and Accounting Integration pods. You will define the vision and strategy of this pillar, and as a leader on the Product team you will also help shape the overall Product strategy.
In the short- to mid-term, you will also get hands-on as you will directly own product work related to optimising the accounting experience for Moss customers. This pod is responsible for ensuring our full product experience is seamlessly integrated with any relevant accounting softwares or ERPs; one of the main requirements of Moss customers and drivers of customer satisfaction.
What you bring to the table:
- You must have experience with accounting products, ideally B2B
- You have 5+ years of Product Management experience, and working 2+ years managing a team of Product Managers.
- You’ve worked in a relevant field (a lending product or B2B fintech), and at least one role at an early stage startup.
- You have experience with hypothesis-driven testing, have a solid understanding of SME Finance management processes, tools needed for a product team, and are comfortable with SQL.
- You have a highly-collaborative approach with Product, Engineering, Sales, and Marketing teams.
- You like to do hands-on work and user interviews, and have a passion for delivering great products in a high pace environment.
- Growth mentality: You are passionate about what you do and eager to learn and grow with us. You are always ready to explore new approaches, new technologies, and ideas from other members of the team.
Moss is the right place for you if you want to...
- Work in a true product company: Our customers are what matters most. If you have a passion for solving customer problems, we guarantee you an environment where you can live this passion to the fullest.
- Shape the product (and company) of a quickly growing startup: We work in flat hierarchies and provide you with independence. It doesn’t matter how senior you are or what background you have - it’s all about the quality of your work. We want you to express your opinion and take ownership.
- Be part of an international, super experienced team: You will be part of one integrated team across Berlin, Tallinn and Warsaw. We are building a great company as ONE team.
- Work in a pragmatic, output-oriented team: We care a lot about getting things done. Our greatest satisfaction is being able to look back at a day of measurable impact.
What we offer:
- An accelerated professional growth path, and the opportunity to work with an ambitious, world-class, international team!
- A competitive compensation package including early-stage equity
- The hardware you need to do the job in the best way possible
- Vacation days of: 25 + 1 for every year you are at Moss