Moss is a young, ambitious Berlin-based FinTech. Our experienced, international team is all set to achieve a common mission: We want to transform the world of expense management for small and medium-sized businesses. Our weapons to combat financial chaos: Powerful corporate credit cards, intuitive invoice management and accounting that takes care of itself.
In our six offices in Berlin (HQ), Tallinn, Amsterdam, London, Munich and Warsaw every single person makes an impact right away in their relevant areas of work. We treat everyone who joins us as an integral part of the team from the very first minute. It doesn’t matter if you are an intern, manager or working student. We stick to the motto: You want it? You own it!
Does that sound good? Then come to Moss - or as LinkedIn puts it: to one of the Top 5 Startups in Germany in 2021. Contribute actively to shaping our success story and grow with us every step of the way. 🚀
If you think the following will make you thrive, we are looking forward to your application with eagerness.
Do you fancy ...
- Flexible work in one of the leading FinTechs in Germany?
- Taking on responsibility from day one?
- Driving projects in tandem with managers and leads?
- Additionally, do you have a latent or active passion for finance and/or related topics?
You do? Brilliant! Read on…
This could be your role:
- You support in a variety of strategic projects of our different departments, including strategy, strategy operationalization, fundraising and organisational development
- You will combine data-driven problem solving with an entrepreneurial mindset to identify and deliver on market opportunities
- You support operational topics, e.g. internal and external meetings, internal communications, and workshops and meetings with our founders and the executive team
- You work with different stakeholders inside and outside Moss
- You support our Strategy team in ad-hoc projects and with creative ideas
If you fit the following bill (no fin-pun intended), you’re almost already hired:
- You are currently pursuing or already have a Master's degree from a top university, ideally in the field of business, management, finance or tech
- You are looking for an internship for at least 4-6 months starting from August or September
- You have previous practical experience via an internship in a top-tier management consulting, banking, venture capital or fast-growing start-up company
- You are business fluent in English and German (verbal & written)
- You act proactively, approach things in a solution-oriented way, creative and are not afraid to try new things
- You are talented at quickly grasping problems and finding solutions and you have great communication skills with various stakeholders
- Your work is structured, you are reliable, driven and constantly strive for great results
- You are willing to learn and work hands-on - with high attention to detail
This will catalyse your growth:
- You'll be given all the freedom you need to successfully implement your own ideas and projects
- You'll have the ability to shape an area that is highly strategic in delivering our scaling mission and have deciding impact on Moss’ future growth and structures
- You'll become an important part of our world-class team that counts on you and celebrates your successes with you
- We’ll be delighted to join forces with you again at any time if we work well together.
From zero to Moss in just 3 steps:
- First, talk to our wonderful Talent Acquisition Partner, Claire, to learn more about Moss and your role. We'll of course want to learn a few things about you as well - that’s only fair (like Claire).
- Get to know your potential future team lead, who will talk to you about your technical experience and assess if you’re a good fit for the team.
- If everything has gone well so far, the third thing we'll do is a reference call with one of your previous managers and decide after this call if we’d like to have you in our team. And that's it. You're in! Congratulations! 😊
Can't wait to become part of the Moss family? Or do you still have questions, uncertainties? Feel free to reach out to Claire anytime. As the person responsible for Future Talent, she has an answer for (almost) everything.
Go ahead, get in touch! Or as we roll at Moss: #vamoss!