Moss is the modern corporate credit card and spend management platform. We are a group of serial entrepreneurs and FinTech experts driven by our mission to enable businesses to master their finances. After solidifying a total of €130 million in funding, we continue to pave the way for next-generation B2B spending, empowering our customers to make informed cash flow decisions. To this day we have 100’s of live customers, we're awarded FinTech of the year in 2020, and have a team in place with experience building out foundations of numerous successful FinTech companies.
With innovation ingrained in our approach, we are actively developing the main pillars of our operational structure. As we are scaling, we are looking for a People Experience Specialist (m/f/d) to join our People Team of innovative thinkers and build Europe’s next FinTech unicorn.
The People Experience team is responsible for creating a great experience across the employee lifecycle, from the moment new colleagues join Moss, all the way through their careers. The team is responsible for onboarding new colleagues (including creating contracts), acting as the main point of contact for Mossers day-to-day, and defining processes to support Moss’ growth and international expansion. We are looking for a People Experience Specialist who has a customer-centric mindset, a high level of empathy, and who can work hands-on with other stakeholders to scale the company.
What you will do:
- You will guide our employees through the entire employee lifecycle from onboarding to offboarding and everything in between.
- You will be responsible for preparatory payroll as well as contract and document management: employment contracts, supplemental agreements, certifications and references.
- You manage our HRIS (Personio) and are responsible for maintaining our HR data.
- You support process development as well as optimization between our IT Helpdesk, Office Management as well as the entire People Team. You continuously improve our existing operational processes to take us to the next level.
- You are the first point of contact for our teams regarding HR-related topics and are always a competent contact person in the organisation.
- You have the chance to build a broad toolkit as People Operations Manager at Moss - a steep learning curve and ever new challenges will broaden your professional scope of work
What you bring to the table:
- 1-2 years experience working in an HR Operations role, ideally in an international fast-growing environment
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Fluent written and spoken German skills, plus the ability to speak and write fluently in English (additional languages like Dutch, Polish, Spanish, Estonian is a plus)
- The ability to juggle multiple priorities and deadlines
- You are a team player with a can-do attitude, willing to jump in where needed
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with Greenhouse and Personio is a plus
- Experience with payroll management and VISA cases is a plus
What we offer:
- A competitive compensation package
- Join an experienced, highly motivated and fast-moving team from 30+ nationalities
- 600 EUR annual professional development budget plus additional benefits
- Offices in Berlin, Tallinn, Warsaw, London and Amsterdam
- Be part of a quickly growing Startup and build the next FinTech Unicorn in Europe
- More to come. We’re just getting started!