Moss is a technology-driven platform for complete spend management. With Moss and our complete spend management stack, finance departments gain real-time visibility and control over all expenses and boost productivity across the business. Our team consists of serial entrepreneurs and fintech experts driven by our mission to enable businesses to master their finances. Headquartered in Berlin, we have been working on the holistic spend management solution since the end of 2019 with a team that now comprises over 400 members and has raised more than EUR 130 million in VC funding. Our collective experience comes from alumni from various global industry leaders such as Wise, N26, Klarna, Funding Circle, Revolut, American Express, Global Founders Capital, McKinsey, and BCG, to name a few.
Product Marketing at Moss sits right at the heart of the company – the Product team. And in your role as Product Marketing Manager, you work closely with members of the Product Team, Product Managers, Designers, our Sales and Marketing teams as well as other members of the growing Product Marketing team.
- Build key messaging: Transcreate existing and upcoming product features into crisp, powerful benefits that resonate with our target audience and ultimately drive acquisition, adoption and retention.
- Product Enablement: With your strong customer and product understanding, you will educate and excite customer facing teams about our products.
- Coordinate and execute on feature launches and Go-To-Market activities together with the marketing creative studio and the Product and Sales Enablement team.
- Collaborate with our international Product and Marketing teams and adapt our positioning and messaging to the needs of other markets.
- Create internal and external marketing collateral: E.g. Product pages for our website, Product Newsletters, Demo videos, product sheets and other product collaterals.
- Relevant professional experience, ideally within a product marketing function in a digital products company / start up.
- You combine a proven track record of producing high quality product materials with a highly visual and design mindset.
- Passionate storyteller: You are excited about creating compelling stories around our features to best engage customers and all those who aren’t yet our customers.
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English. (Bonus points if you also speak Google Slides and Powerpoint!)
- Great project manager: Things like working cross-functional, being highly organized and managing stakeholders from different departments are nothing new to you.
- You have a results-oriented attitude and a solid understanding of relevant marketing channels and both marketing and product KPIs to measure the success of your initiatives.
Moss is right for you, if you want to:
- Work in a true product company: Our customers are what matters most. If you have a passion for solving customer problems, we guarantee you an environment where you can live this passion to the fullest.
- Shape the product (and company) of a quickly growing startup: We work in flat hierarchies and provide you with independence. It doesn’t matter how senior you are or what background you have - it’s all about the quality of your work. We want you to express your opinion and take ownership.
- Be part of an international, super experienced team: You will be part of one integrated team across Berlin, Tallinn and Warsaw. We are building a great company as ONE team.
- Work in a pragmatic, output-oriented team: We care a lot about getting things done. Our greatest satisfaction is being able to look back at a day of measurable impact.
What we offer:
- An accelerated professional growth path, and the opportunity to work with an ambitious, world-class, international team!
- A competitive compensation package including early-stage equity.
- The hardware you need to do the job in the best way possible.
- Vacation days of: 25 + 1 for every year you are at Moss