Product Manager - Banking infrastructure
Moss is the modern corporate credit card and spend management platform. We are a group of serial entrepreneurs and fintech experts driven by our mission to enable businesses to master their finances. After solidifying EUR 130m in funding, we continue to pave the way for next generation B2B spending, empowering our customers to make informed cash flow decisions. Our collective experience comes from alumni from various global industry leaders such as Transferwise, N26, Klarna, Funding Circle, Revolut, American Express, Global Founders Capital, McKinsey and BCG, to name a few.
With innovation ingrained in our approach, we are actively developing the main pillars of our operational structure. We’re looking for a Product Manager to help us step change our bank infrastructure and ensure Moss really delivers on being the all-in-one spend management solution for businesses.
What you will do:
As a core team member of the Moss' Product team, you will partner closely with our Product team, our Sales and Marketing leaders, our Finance team, other Product managers and your own sprint team. You will own one of the product domains inside of the banking infrastructure Tribe (Wallet, payments or Clearing), meaning defining and delivering on the product strategy and roadmap, as well as defining and delivering on the KPIs for our Invoice tool. You will work hands on and closely with your team of experienced engineers and designers.
What you bring to the table:
- You have 2+ years of Product Management experience
- You’ve worked in a fintech space or e-commerce wallet/payments, or at least one role at an early stage startup
- Define the 1 / 2 Qs roadmap for your team; prioritize features for maximum impact.
- You have experience with hypothesis-driven testing, have a solid understanding of payments, cards or banking core systems, tools needed for a product team, and are comfortable with SQL.
- You have a highly-collaborative approach with Partner with your engineering team to ensure they have clarity on what the customer needs, Operations, Legal, Finance Sales, and Marketing teams.
- You like to do hands-on work and user interviews, and have a passion for, and proven track record of, delivering great products in a high pace environment.
- Growth mentality: You are passionate about what you do and eager to learn and grow with us. You are always ready to explore new approaches, new technologies, and ideas from other members of the team.
- Good knowledge of at least one product methodology guiding the stakeholders inside of a methodology (e.g. Reforge program)
Moss is the right place for you if you want to...
- Work in a true product company: Our customers are what matters most. If you have a passion for solving customer problems, we guarantee you an environment where you can live this passion to the fullest.
- Shape the product (and company) of a quickly growing startup: We work in flat hierarchies and provide you with independence. It doesn’t matter how senior you are or what background you have - it’s all about the quality of your work. We want you to express your opinion and take ownership.
- Be part of an international, super experienced team: You will be part of one integrated team across Berlin, Tallinn and Warsaw. We are building a great company as ONE team.
- Work in a pragmatic, output-oriented environment: We care a lot about getting things done. Our greatest satisfaction is being able to look back at a day of measurable impact.
What we offer:
- An accelerated professional growth path, and the opportunity to work with an ambitious, world-class, international team!
- A competitive compensation package.
- The hardware you need to do the job in the best way possible
- Vacation days of: 25 + 1 for every year you are at Moss