Moss is a technology-driven platform for holistic spend management. We are a group of serial entrepreneurs and fintech experts driven by our mission to enable businesses to master their finances. After solidifying a total of €130 million in funding, we continue to pave the way for next-generation B2B spending, empowering our customers to make informed cash flow decisions. To this day, we have over 1,000 live customers, we were awarded fintech of the year in 2020, and have a growing team with experience in building the foundations of successful fintech companies.
We are looking for a number of proven Senior / Lead Frontend Engineers to join our business, you will be working within our Product Engineering team, focus will be to enhance and maintain our web application platform and play a pivotal role in developing our product. Key skills required: React, HTML, CSS, Rest APIs and Product Thinking. From Senior level, through to Lead, we are looking to hire great talent in our 6 locations: Germany, Spain. Poland, UK, Netherlands and Estonia
What you bring to the table
- Practical knowledge of modern frameworks, preferably React.
- In-depth understanding of web technologies including HTTP protocol, REST, browser Web APIs.
- Experience working with TypeScript and writing unit and integration tests is a bonus.
- Experience building web and mobile applications. Having published an app in any App Store is a bonus
- A strong interest in user experience and you always put the customer at the centre of your decisions
- Ideally, you have experience with fintech products
What you will be working on
- You will bring our customer onboarding experience to the next level, working on features such as:
- Open signup for self-serviced onboarding
- Integration of customer identifications tools into our platform
- Self-service tooling for selecting pricing plans and/or changing and upgrading products for existing customers
- Improve all signup flows
- Customer login experience (SSO, etc.)
What we offer
- A competitive compensation package including early-stage equity
- Join an experienced highly motivated and fast-moving team
- The ability to shape the product success within the market of a quickly growing startup
- The hardware you need to do the job in the best way possible