Banking Card Operations Manager
Moss is the modern corporate credit card and spend management platform. We are a group of serial entrepreneurs and fintech experts driven by our mission to enable businesses to master their finances. After solidifying EUR 130m in funding, we continue to pave the way for next generation B2B spending, empowering our customers to make informed cash flow decisions. Our collective experience comes from alumni from various global industry leaders such as Transferwise, Revolut, N26, Klarna, American Express, Global Founders Capital, McKinsey and BCG, to name a few.
With innovation ingrained in our approach, we are actively developing the main pillars of our operational structure. We’re looking for a Cards Ops Manager to help us step change our cards offering in terms of reliability and customer value. We believe this position is a great entry point into a career in Product Management.
What you will do:
- You will be a part of our cross-functional Cards team, focusing on cards processing.
- You will monitor and analyze our card transactions and identify and troubleshoot issues.
- You will define requirements for system design (e.g., system based monitoring of various decline reasons), process flow to continuously improve our cards processing engine.
- You will manage operational activities related to issue resolution. You will be a point of contact for communication between network, processor and internal stakeholders such as Engineering or BizOps.
What you bring to the table:
- You have 2+ years experience in working with cards - including technical background on cards processing such as payment states / lifecycle and decline reasons.
- You know how to use data to analyze and identify issues and understand how to troubleshoot them together with Product managers and engineers.
- You have a solution oriented mind-set and are a strong communicator. You are comfortable to independently engage with external parties, such as merchants or our partners.
Moss is the right place for you if you want to...
- Work in a true product company: Our customers are what matters most. If you have a passion for solving customer problems, we guarantee you an environment where you can live this passion to the fullest.
- Shape the product (and company) of a quickly growing startup: We work in flat hierarchies and provide you with independence. It doesn’t matter how senior you are or what background you have - it’s all about the quality of your work. We want you to express your opinion and take ownership.
- Be part of an international, super experienced team: You will be part of one integrated team across Berlin, Tallinn and Warsaw. We are building a great company as ONE team.
- Work in a pragmatic, output-oriented environment: We care a lot about getting things done. Our greatest satisfaction is being able to look back at a day of measurable impact.
We believe this position presents an amazing opportunity for an accelerated professional growth path into Product Management, and the opportunity to work with an ambitious, world-class, international team!