The NEAR Foundation is hiring for a lead for NFTs Business Development. The BD team helps to drive awareness and adoption by connecting founders and their teams with the resources they need to be successful. We’re an international team that understands the technology and works well with product, technical, and business stakeholders.
This role will identify and engage key partnerships to build and integrate with NEAR and formulate and execute core strategies for the NEAR Foundation. The right fit for this position should be comfortable operating in a dynamic and fast paced environment and with various roles, including executive leadership, business development, entrepreneurs, and developers.
In this role, you will:
- Build trusted relationships with key entrepreneurs, creators, and developers and secure commitments to build on NEAR.
- Manage a steady stream of inbound leads and opportunities. Assess each project’s use case, ability to execute, and impact to the ecosystem.
- Create the holistic go-to-market strategy for NFTs on NEAR.
- Coordinate grant and funding requests.
- Attend events and conferences as an ambassador for the NEAR Foundation.
- Coordinate with partners and service providers to remove blockers and ensure projects will be able to launch successfully on NEAR.
- 5+ years experience in business development, VC, consulting, or entrepreneurship. Deep experience in NFT communities.
- Strong knowledge of NFT trends, artists, platforms, and products
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Ability to delegate and coordinate resources from across the NEAR ecosystem.
- ECOSYSTEM-FIRST: always put the health and success of the ecosystem above any individual's interest
- OPENNESS: operate transparently and consistently share knowledge to build open communities
- PRAGMATISM OVER PERFECTION: find the right solution not the ideal solution and beat dogmatism by openly considering all ideas
- MAKE IT FEEL SIMPLE: strive to make the complex feel simple so the technology is accessible to all
- GROW CONSTANTLY: learn, improve and fail productively so the project and community are always becoming more effective
NEAR is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. NEAR is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, please let your recruiter know during the interview process.