The NEAR Foundation is hiring for the Blockchain Success function on the Partners team. The Partners team helps to drive awareness and adoption by connecting founders and their teams with the resources they need to be successful. We’re an international team that understands the technology and works well with product, technical, and business stakeholders.
This role will identify top partners in the NEAR ecosystem, help partners in designing and building web3 products that engage users, and work with partners to track key milestones. The right fit for this position should be comfortable operating in a dynamic and fast paced environment with little structure.
In this role, you will:
- Lead the Blockchain Success team
- Consult with partners on the key considerations of working on the blockchain, and help them make decisions based on best practices
- Support the Partners team in closing key deals that bring or enable significant WAU growth to NEAR
- Keep up to date on the latest technological advancements and products in blockchain including the layer 1/2 landscape
- Provide voice of the customer feedback to product, and maintain a strong sense of the NEAR roadmap
- Identity and surface key ecosystem projects to support
- Ensure projects and teams hit agreed-upon milestones
- 8+ years experience in business development, account management, success, solutions consulting, or product.
- Strong relationship building and communication skills
- Knowledge of blockchain technology, decentralized applications, and the ways in which communities and ecosystems form around them.
- Excellent project and time management skills. Ability to delegate and coordinate resources from across the NEAR ecosystem.
- ECOSYSTEM-FIRST: always put the health and success of the ecosystem above any individual's interest
- OPENNESS: operate transparently and consistently share knowledge to build open communities
- PRAGMATISM OVER PERFECTION: find the right solution not the ideal solution and beat dogmatism by openly considering all ideas
- MAKE IT FEEL SIMPLE: strive to make the complex feel simple so the technology is accessible to all
- GROW CONSTANTLY: learn, improve and fail productively so the project and community are always becoming more effective
NEAR is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. NEAR is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, please let your recruiter know during the interview process.