NEAR Foundation is hiring for an Ecosystems Relations role.
- Provide a world-class support experience for projects building on NEAR.
- Be the main touch point for founders and teams interested in building on NEAR through direct contact or the resources they’ve created
- Be the advocate of the ecosystem projects within the NEAR Foundation
- Grow and retain projects building on NEAR through direct support and keeping them engaged, Identifying blockers early on and coordinating a response to mitigate them, ensuring they have the resources & connections they need, ultimately accelerating the time to launch.
- Build out support resources for projects building on NEAR to be able to reference from start to launch
- Identify innovative projects with strong fundamentals, infrastructure, tooling, etc to support 1 to 1
- Build and maintain relationships with partners, service providers, and the NEAR collective, as well as manage the NEAR Founders community.
- Facilitate key conversations around important topics to drive awareness, inspire founders & users, and ensure success in the NEAR ecosystem. Leverage ecosystem projects & tech to drive this
- Build out an efficient process to connect projects with relevant teams, infrastructure, and tools to streamline their processes & accelerate time to launch
- Contribute to the strategy for project support on NEAR from start to launch
- Aptitude for fostering positive relationships
- Deep understanding of web3, potential use cases, tokenomics, and current top projects in crypto
- Strategic thinker with an analytical mind and strong problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge of blockchain technology, decentralized applications, and the ways in which communities and ecosystems form around them.
- An entrepreneurial mindset and experience with startups.
- Familiarity with VC and fundraising.
- Proven ability to adapt and excel in fast-paced, rapidly changing environments
- ECOSYSTEM-FIRST: always put the health and success of the ecosystem above any individual's interest
- OPENNESS: operate transparently and consistently share knowledge to build open communities
- PRAGMATISM OVER PERFECTION: find the right solution not the ideal solution and beat dogmatism by openly considering all ideas
- MAKE IT FEEL SIMPLE: strive to make the complex feel simple so the technology is accessible to all
- GROW CONSTANTLY: learn, improve and fail productively so the project and community are always becoming more effective
NEAR is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. NEAR is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, please let your recruiter know during the interview process.