We are looking for a Senior Product Manager who will co-own the strategy, roadmap, and execution.
We take ownership seriously, and we trust you to take charge and lead the way. You’ll have the autonomy to tackle complex challenges and the freedom to choose the best approach to solve them. We value data-driven insights, so your ability to analyze feedback and collaborate with team members will be crucial in driving product success.
We are a developer-focused and product-led startup. That’s why product management plays a central role in how we operate and meet our business goals. You will collaborate with product, engineering, and go-to-market teams.
Our goal is to build a tool that’s valuable for our users (duh!) and become the MLOps standard for ML teams worldwide.
If you’ve worked with a dev-facing product or led Machine Learning Platform efforts and want to join us on this journey – this position might be just for you!
In this role, you will:
- Take ownership of the product strategy and execution of the roadmap for the Operations area (model registry, reproducibility, production monitoring etc.);
- Talk to our users and customers to understand their needs;
- Make data-driven decisions - collect, analyze, and integrate user insights and market data into product requirements;
- Continuously iterate - deliver quickly, gather feedback, identify areas for improvements, and manage the time and resources to keep the development process effective;
- Work with other product managers, designers, technical writers, and software engineers;
- Partner cross-functionally with Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success to deliver maximum customer value and a cohesive user experience.
We are looking for:
- 5+ years of product management experience with at least 2+ years for a dev-tool product (MLOps/DevOps/Software Observability would be great);
3+ years of experience leading the delivery of Machine Learning Platform capabilities (ideally leading the effort company-wide);
- Background in Software Development, preferably experience in coding in Java or Python or background as a DevOps Engineer;
- Understanding of the DevOps or MLOps space;
- Experience from an early-stage startup environment;
- The ability to analyze qualitative and quantitative data, including market and user research, user feedback, and industry trends, to drive decision-making and influence the strategy and roadmap;
- Strong communication skills in written and spoken English;
- Experience managing small teams;
- Availability to work in EMEA time zones.
Nice to have:
- Machine learning fundamentals;
- Flexibility: 100% remote work with an office in Warsaw available and flexible working hours;
- Share in our success: Participate in Employee Stock Option Plan and be part of our growth journey;
- Time off: 20 paid service-free days per year;
- Ownership and impact: Space to take action, bring your ideas to life, and make a real impact;
- Perks: Co-financing of private medical care and Multisport card, regular team building events, and free lunch when you’re at the office.
Check our ultimate guide for candidates to neptune.ai.
By applying, you consent for neptune.ai to process your personal data to assess your suitability for the role you have applied for in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Your personal data will remain confidential and shared only with authorized personnel involved in the recruitment process. You have the right to access, rectify, or delete your personal data at anytime.
With your optional consent, we can retain your data for up to 12 months after the application to consider you for future suitable roles if you're not a match for the current position.