What are we all about?
We are a team of world class builders and researchers with expertise across several domains: Ethereum Protocol Engineering, Layer-2, Decentralized Finance (DeFi), Miner Extractable Value (MEV), Smart Contract Development, Security Auditing and Formal Verification.
Working to solve some of the most challenging problems in the blockchain space, we frequently collaborate with renowned companies, such as Ethereum Foundation, StarkWare, Flashbots, xDai, Open Zeppelin, Forta Protocol, Energy Web, POA Network and many more.
We actively contribute to Ethereum core development, EIP's and network upgrades together with the Ethereum Foundation, and other client teams.
Today, there are 100+ of us distributed across the world.
You can view all our open positions here: https://jobs.nethermind.io/
We’re looking for a passionate Web3 fullstack developer to help us build products in the crypto space.
- Experience in Node.js, React.js, TypeScript, and other modern web development technologies - ability to build modern, event-driven React applications
- Experience with APIs and Web3 Frameworks for current and historical data fetching and on-chain state synchronization (Moralis, TheGraph, DuneAnalytics, etc)
- Working with Web3 contract interactions (integrating MetaMask with Ethers.js / UseDapp, etc)
- Knowledge of Ethereum and blockchain concepts in general (Reorgs, Transactions, Multicalls, Atomicity, SHA3)
- Strong knowledge of common algorithms and data structures
- Databases (Firebase Realtime database, Firestore)
- Cloud-functions concepts, architecture and development
- Software development background (3+ years of experience or know your stuff - we will check)
- Experience with Git version control and working in a team
- Familiarity with modern software architecture techniques for building modular and testable applications
- Basic understanding of Decentralized Finance and popular products (yield farming, Staking, options, forwards and other derivatives)
- Build responsive applications, linking frontend with back-end and smart contracts
- Solid understanding and hands-on experience creating a clean and scaleable architecture
- Design and estimate complex applications at the feature level
- Envision and develop features to help expand the product
- Collaborate with the team on all aspects of product development
- Identify and advocate for improvements and best practices
- Review front-end code implemented by other members of the technical team
- Mentor team members to refine their technical skills
- Be involved in the global blockchain community
Perks and benefits:
- Fully remote
- Flexible working hours
- Plus equity
We are always on the lookout for talent!
If what we do excites you, but none of the current open positions match your background, we encourage you to send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our growing and active community of 1000+ developers on our Discord server: https://discord.com/invite/PaCMRFdvWT