What are we all about?
We are a team of world class builders and researchers with expertise across several domains: Ethereum Protocol Engineering, Layer-2, Decentralized Finance (DeFi), Miner Extractable Value (MEV), Smart Contract Development, Security Auditing and Formal Verification.
Working to solve some of the most challenging problems in the blockchain space, we frequently collaborate with renowned companies, such as Ethereum Foundation, StarkWare, Gnosis Chain, Aave, Flashbots, xDai, Open Zeppelin, Forta Protocol, Energy Web, POA Network and many more.
We actively contribute to Ethereum core development, EIP's and network upgrades together with the Ethereum Foundation, and other client teams.
You can view all our open positions here: https://jobs.nethermind.io/
We’re hiring for skilled DeFi Research Analysts who are passionate about blockchain and decentralized finance. The ideal candidate must have strong knowledge of DeFi protocols, token engineering, data analytics and understanding of various token metrics.
- Conduct protocol analysis from a financial and token engineering perspective
- Conduct in-depth research on various chains and protocols and evaluate the underlying mathematical design behind each project
- Produce detailed and insightful reports base on thorough analysis and evaluation
- Quantitative analysis of blockchain data
- Tracking trends across the DeFi ecosystem
- Strong educational background in Quantitative Finance, Mathematics or Computer Science
- In-depth understanding of blockchain and decentralized finance
- Knowledge in token engineering and game theory
- Knowledge of algorithmic trading and financial markets
- Experience in quantitative analytics and quantitative research
- Strong analytical skills and ability to extract insights from data
- Experience with using crypto data providers such as Dune Analytics
- Proficiency in SQL or Python
- Experience in writing research reports
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
We are always on the lookout for talent!
If what we do excites you, but none of the current open positions match your background, we encourage you to send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our growing and active community of 2000+ developers on our Discord server: https://discord.com/invite/PaCMRFdvWT