What are we all about?
We are a team of world class builders and researchers with expertise across several domains: Ethereum Protocol Engineering, Layer-2, Decentralized Finance (DeFi), Miner Extractable Value (MEV), Smart Contract Development, Security Auditing and Formal Verification.
Working to solve some of the most challenging problems in the blockchain space, we frequently collaborate with renowned companies, such as Ethereum Foundation, StarkWare, Flashbots, xDai, Open Zeppelin, Forta Protocol, Energy Web, POA Network and many more.
We actively contribute to Ethereum core development, EIP's and network upgrades together with the Ethereum Foundation, and other client teams.
Today, there are 100+ of us distributed across the world.
You can view all our open positions here: https://jobs.nethermind.io/
Are you the one?
We are looking for a servant leader who will help the team of core Ethereum developers who are contributing to the ETH 2.0 solutions. Work with the great minds in the blockchain ecosystem and build the future of Ethereum and Web3 together with Nethermind.
Another area for contribution will be managing teams that build products for the Starkware ecosystem, where StarkNet is a permissionless decentralized ZK-Rollup. It operates as an L2 network over Ethereum, enabling any dApp to achieve unlimited scale for its computation, without compromising Ethereum's composability and security.
If you never stop thinking about how to optimize, align, structure, adjust and improve ways of working then we are onto something.
If you have a passion for building the future of Ethereum and understand the secrets that glue the best blockchain teams and instill a high-performing team culture then we are getting closer.
If you are comfortable understanding the technical details of the project and advice on that matter, then we would love to talk to you now.
- Contribute to the company's project management best practices
- Ensure project management best practices are followed in the team
- Hire and ensure we have enough people to deliver our promises
- Facilitate projects goals set, planning, retrospectives, and backlog grooming meetings where those are needed
- Maintain the task board for the team
- Help team with prioritizing the backlog and lead the product roadmap initiative
- Ensure that your project teams are engaged and consistently improving
- Manage the relationship and communication with the client and all stakeholders, ensuring the project is delivered to their satisfaction
- Create a transparent way to follow the project updates and share reports with the stakeholders
- Identify and mitigate potential risks
- Promote projects internally to increase intern inflows into your project
- Remove blockers for the team and create a safe, less stressful environment for people to strive
- 2+ years of technical project management experience
- Strong technical skills and understanding of blockchain architecture
- Business & commercial acumen and excellent stakeholder management skills
- Strong analytical skills (to correctly identify risks and solve any problems)
- Good time management skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks at once
- A good communicator with effective client management & conflict resolution skills
- Be a good team player and an effective leader who is able to motivate their project team
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies & best practices
Would be beneficial if you have:
- Prior experience of working as a developer
- Managed blockchain projects, especially on the Ethereum ecosystem
- Product Management experience and understanding of Ethereum Roadmap
Perks and benefits:
- Fully remote
- Flexible working hours
- Plus equity
We are always on the lookout for talent!
If what we do excites you, but none of the current open positions match your background, we encourage you to send us your CV at email@example.com
Join our growing and active community of 1000+ developers on our Discord server: https://discord.com/invite/PaCMRFdvWT