What are we all about?
We are a team of world class builders and researchers with expertise across several domains: Ethereum Protocol Engineering, Layer-2, Decentralized Finance (DeFi), Miner Extractable Value (MEV), Smart Contract Development, Security Auditing and Formal Verification.
Working to solve some of the most challenging problems in the blockchain space, we frequently collaborate with renowned companies, such as Ethereum Foundation, StarkWare, Gnosis Chain, Aave, Flashbots, xDai, Open Zeppelin, Forta Protocol, Energy Web, POA Network and many more.
We actively contribute to Ethereum core development, EIP's and network upgrades together with the Ethereum Foundation, and other client teams.
You can view all our open positions here: https://jobs.nethermind.io/
We’re looking for developers with smart contract auditing experience/knowledge to join our Solidity smart contract Auditing team. Someone who has a solid understanding of the Ethereum Virtual Machine, the Yellow Paper, and the Solidity language. You’ll get the opportunity to work at the bleeding edge of blockchain technology an interact with different teams working in every aspect of Ethereum.
- Work directly with protocols in the Ethereum ecosystem to review their code and help secure their protocols.
- Design and implement solutions & tooling for difficult engineering and security analysis problems.
- Develop new blockchain security tools.
- 1+ year of experience in Solidity security analysis.
- Solid understanding of the Ethereum Virtual Machine and Yellow Paper.
- Fluency in Solidity development and the deployment of smart contracts.
- High-level understanding of common smart contract vulnerabilities.
- Fluency with common tools and frameworks used for development and security analysis of smart contracts.
Nice to have:
- Multiple years of prior experience in traditional cybersecurity (before transitioning to the blockchain space).
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of most common DeFi applications.
- A portfolio of blog posts or presentations on DeFi or security related topic.
- Publicly visible audit reports in your portfolio.
We are always on the lookout for talent!
If what we do excites you, but none of the current open positions match your background, we encourage you to send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our growing and active community of 2000+ developers on our Discord server: https://discord.com/invite/PaCMRFdvWT