What are we all about?
We are a team of world class builders and researchers with expertise across several domains: Ethereum Protocol Engineering, Layer-2, Decentralized Finance (DeFi), Miner Extractable Value (MEV), Smart Contract Development, Security Auditing and Formal Verification.
Working to solve some of the most challenging problems in the blockchain space, we frequently collaborate with renowned companies, such as Ethereum Foundation, StarkWare, Gnosis Chain, Aave, Flashbots, xDai, Open Zeppelin, Forta Protocol, Energy Web, POA Network and many more.
We actively contribute to Ethereum core development, EIP's and network upgrades together with the Ethereum Foundation, and other client teams.
You can view all our open positions here: https://jobs.nethermind.io/
As a Cloud Architect at Nethermind, you will have an opportunity to drive architecture decisions of various existing and new infrastructure related projects in a blockchain ecosystem. The projects will vary, either about running infrastructure for thousands of validators, hosting the nodes which provides on-chain data to anyone who needs it or building a solid infrastructure for some of the blockchain products we are building.
- Take responsibility of all company’s Cloud operations
- Create optimal design patterns and solutions for high availability and disaster recovery for applications
- Provide technical governance and expertise related to deployment and cloud architectures to the team and clients
- Provide technical expertise and ownership in the diagnosis and resolution of an issue
- Solid knowledge of cloud architecture and implementation features (virtualization, orchestration), hands-on experience with conceptualizing, strategizing, and architecting cloud solutions.
- Track record of cloud migration, taking ownership of the cloud architecture
- Ability to lead and guide team members throughout the infrastructure deployment and maintenance cycles, hire new team members if required.
- Advanced knowledge of services: AWS, GCP
- Experience with cloud infrastructure monitoring, logging and alerting
- Previous experience in the design and delivery of systems based on IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS offerings, as well as exposure to different architecture models
- Strong experience with building CI/CD pipelines
- Solid experience with IaC tools such as Terraform
- Hands-on experience in containers orchestration using Kubernetes
- Coding/scripting skills (Golang, Python, Bash, Powershell, or similar).
- Experience/strong interest in blockchain
Nice to have:
- Accreditation of any Cloud Solution Architect (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience of working with on-premise stack and hybrid infrastructure
- Experience designing architecture for blockchain infrastructure
Perks and benefits:
- Fully remote
- Flexible working hours
- Plus equity
We are always on the lookout for talent!
If what we do excites you, but none of the current open positions match your background, we encourage you to send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our growing and active community of 2000+ developers on our Discord server: https://discord.com/invite/PaCMRFdvWT