Let’s build Nethone together!
Join the world's fastest growing KYU company
We are a Know Your Users (KYU) company that allows merchants around the world to better serve their clients and prevent online fraud. Our mission is to make purchasing goods and services online safer and simpler. To achieve that, we leverage deep user profiling and cutting-edge Machine Learning models to detect fraudsters and suspicious users before they cause any harm to our clients and their users.
In other words, we make the online space a safe place!
Sounds inspiring, right?
You can be a part of this ever evolving process!
We help our clients increase conversion rates, limit fraud and provide the best-possible user experience for their end-users. We currently work with clients from 4 continents and 15+ countries coming from, among others, e-commerce, digital goods, financial services, travel and crypto industries. Among our clients we proudly serve Farfetch, Grover, Azul, LOT Polish Airlines, Booksy, Ramp Network and ING.
We were founded in 2016 within Daftcode’s ecosystem, one of the quickest‑moving venture builders in Central and Eastern Europe, by a team of tech enthusiasts.
In April 2019 we raised our Seed Round (led by Innovation Nest), allowing us to accelerate our growth and expand internationally. In June 2021 we closed our USD 6,7M Series A funding round led by ARIA, Atmos Ventures, Innovation Nest and Plug & Play Ventures allowing us to further accelerate our growth.
Today, we have 75+ Nethoners on board, working in a remote-first model from 3 continents and 10+ countries.
In November 2021 Nethone was also named Poland’s fastest-growing tech company in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Central Europe (ranking 6th in CEE).
Working with us means:
- using cutting-edge technology that sets the trend in the fintech industry
- working with international clients, who are leaders in their respective fields
- working with a passionate and creative team of people ready to go the extra mile
- being part of a truly international (10+ countries) and inclusive culture with a focus on transparency and flexibility
- travelling a short distance from concept to implementation
- finding the sweet spot between quality and efficiency
- non-stop learning and improving things
Interested in catching fraudsters and making purchasing online safer and simpler?
See our exciting job offers below.
Haven’t found what you’re looking for? Contact us: