NewsWhip is seeking a Sales Enablement Manager to join our marketing team. This is a high impact role where you will be key to the success of our commercial teams - you will work closely with them to understand the buyer journey and develop the necessary assets to facilitate speedy customer acquisition and future upsells.
The role requires a deep understanding of the media monitoring industry and the competitive landscape. You will be responsible for determining what assets sales need to close a deal and work with the wider marketing, product and design teams to deliver on those assets.
The ultimate goal of this role is to ensure that prospects are able to see the full value of NewsWhip and what sets us apart from the rest.
What you'll do:
- Develop a strong understanding of NewsWhip, the media monitoring industry and our competitive landscape.
- Build and nurture relationships with the NewsWhip sales team to identify key sales enablement priorities.
- Own and develop the sales enablement strategy and roadmap based on the competitive landscape, customer needs and our products.
- Develop assets such as but not limited to sales decks, summary documents, sales sheets, keynote presentations and videos that will help the sales team.
- Part of the role will focus on developing sales enablement reports where you will write reports for our prospects and clients using our proprietary data to analyze topics and events of interest.
- Understand the sales pipeline and where a prospect could benefit from a sales enablement report.
- Research and understand client needs in the world of digital/social content, creating ideas for materials before customers and prospects know they need them.
- Support the Sales team to deliver presentations and research summaries.
- Develop customer case studies to showcase how our customers have benefited from NewsWhip.
What you'll need:
- 3+ years of relevant experience in sales or sales enablement role, ideally in a SaaS environment.
- Previous experience at a media monitoring platform is preferred.
- Outstanding stakeholder management and cross-functional collaboration skills.
- A background in data, editorial, and/or research, and the ability to recognize and analyze data patterns.
- An interest in communications, news, and social media, and how they interact.
- Strong writing skills — you’ll be writing in a wide variety of formats, for multiple audience, and you’ll need to be able to adjust accordingly.
- Competitive salary and bonus
- ESOP Participation – a share of the upside you create
- Remote first environment
- Opportunity to travel overseas for networking events, meetings
- Excellent opportunity to grow in one of Ireland's most exciting companies
If this sounds like you, please apply here through the link. Looking forward to speaking :)