Reporting directly to the Global Head of People Operations, the People Operations Specialist will work closely with the People Operation’s team to maintain office efficiency on a part-time basis (20hours a week).
- Office moves and refurbishments
- Maintaining office operations, managing and overseeing repairs
- Liaising and building relationships with all suppliers
- Ensuring compliance with H&S regulations
- Keeping office tidy
- Ordering office supplies
- Distributing and posting mail
- Assisting with events held at the office
- Performing research
- Writing internal communications (strikes, office/building issues, etc)
- Reconciling expense reports
- Ordering of company branded material
- Ordering of employee gifts
- Onboarding new joiners / offboarding leavers, working closely with IT/HR
- Large focus on sustainability in all areas
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate:
- Time management & prioritization skills - things can get a little hectic, so the ability to effectively manage yourself and your workload is critical.
- Excellent communication skills (in English or/and other European languages) - you must be able to organize your thoughts in a way that others find clear and compelling. You will be expected to together well-written, grammatically correct emails and other communications. When communicating verbally – whether over the phone, on video calls, in person or in meetings – you will need to be articulate, warm and engaging.
- Flexibility - being an effective team player means being flexible in your approach and open to getting involved with new things, even if they are not spelled out in your job description.
- Intellectual Curiosity – Technical Management is a broad and nuanced field and we are looking for someone who is truly interested in our profession and has the intellectual curiosity to delve deep into topics and bring fresh ideas into the team.
- IT Literacy - you need to be comfortable with IT systems and working with data (you should have at least intermediate-level excel).
- Delivery focus – it may sound obvious, but the ability to proactively churn through work at pace and deliver quality outputs really matters!
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Passion for our mission ‘to generate a more sustainable future by leading the transition to clean energy.
- Our values: be a leader, build trust, be responsible, be innovative and ‘bring your alpha’.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- +2 years of experience as an Office Manager or Front Office Manager
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills
- Reliability and discretion: you will often learn of confidential matter
- The right to work in Spain
WHAT WE OFFER
- A busy role in a supportive team, with plenty of opportunities to learn
- International scope – we operate in over 8 countries
- We will need you in the office
- Annual discretionary bonus
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this opportunity, please follow the link to apply or send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have been shortlisted for the next stage, we will be in contact within 14 days.
By selecting “Apply” or sending us your CV, you indicate you have read and acknowledged NextEnergy Group’s Candidate Privacy Notice.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
Our approach to diversity and inclusion is a natural extension of our values. Our entrepreneurial culture inspires us to try new things, be open to different viewpoints and be bold. Our Group is committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of connectedness that values difference and gives space for individual expression. The collective sum of our individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, and talent and hard work form the bedrock of who we are and who we aspire to be.
We are committed to equal employment and advancement opportunity irrespective of race, color, ancestry, social background, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability and gender identity.