Hey there 👋
Are you a talented Product Marketing Manager who would love to be part of building and scaling the leading NFT infrastructure? NFTPort is Stripe for NFTs - One-Stop & Simple NFT Infrastructure & APIs used by 30 000+ developer teams, including industry leaders such as POAP, Protocol Labs and Nifty Gateway.
NFTPort's mission is to empower developers to break up todays data monopolies and make the Internet ownable by citizens. If you vibe with the mission and are enthusiastic about building NFT infrastructure for devs, then you'll fit right in.
We are a team of ex-NATO, Monese, Nvidia, etc. and funded by world-class investors such as Plural Platform, Atomico, Protocol Labs, Jaynti Kanani (Co-Founder of Polygon), Jutta Steiner (Co-founder of Polkadot), Balaji Srinivasan (ex CTO of Coinbase), Jaan Tallinn (Co-Founder of Skype, early investor of DeepMind) and Taavet Hinrikus (Co-Founder of Wise).
As a Product Marketer you'll focus on on growing NFTPort’s product adoption, finding scalable growth channels, all the way up to owning strategy and execution for product go-to-market. You have a strong technical sense and you make our technical API platform easy to understand by operating cross-functionally between product, sales & engineering teams.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in executing wide variety of marketing & growth projects for a technical audience
- You understand developer tooling e.g. you know what Stripe, Twilio, etc. do and not afraid to fire up REST API calls to understand what our product does
- Work hand-in-hand with Product, Engineering & Sales to inform product development and marketing strategy, based on actionable, data-driven insights
- Own and drive all aspects of product launches, including press releases, product landing pages, social media and co-marketing with partners.
- Understanding of the web3 + NFT industry. You understand blockchain projects (NFTs, DApps, DeFi Protocols, etc); You know what gm, ngmi, wgmi & degen mean
- You are a storyteller by heart, creative as an artist and have the execution chops of a growth hacker
- Have the skills needed to move fast, find out what is the 80-20 solution and iterate to solve the remaining 20%
- Tireless problem-solver, acting autonomously, take ownership, actively proposing solutions, good communicator, be a team player, have a growth and startup mindset
- Are motivated and passionate about the startup, no-corporate-BS way of life which also means ruthless execution at speed. You believe strongly in the Web3 & decentralization ethos
Nice to have
- Have worked in a Web3/blockchain startup
- You have a strong spidey sense for excellent products
- You have aped into some NFTs
What we offer you
- Mission and work that matters: You can disrupt today's data monopolies (Facebook, etc.) and make the Internet ownable by citizens
- Be part of a growing Web3 community and movement where you get to meet and learn from likeminded people
- Be part of a startup that’s scaling damn fast, packed with career opportunities in a new Web3 world and be surrounded by exceptionally talented colleagues who have previously worked in NATO, Amazon, Nvidia etc.
- Help us bring NFTs to the mainstream while having the ability to learn about blockchain & Web3 industry
- Receive generous salary and stock/tokens
- Be a part of a diverse team that welcomes all races, religions, cultures, genders, sexual orientations, ages, or are unique in any other way
- Receive sports and self-growth benefits with 28 calendar days of vacation
- Flexible work environment, location and time where you are in charge of balancing your own freedom and responsibility
- Pick your own equipment - we'll set you up with a laptop plus any software you need
- Chew bubble gum, mint some NFTs and have fun :)
Vibes with you?