Hey there 👋
Are you a talented Operations Manager who would love to be part of building and scaling the leading NFT infrastructure? NFTPort is Stripe for NFTs - One-Stop & Simple NFT Infrastructure & APIs used by 30 000+ developer teams, including industry leaders such as POAP, Protocol Labs and Nifty Gateway.
NFTPort's mission is to empower developers to break up todays data monopolies and make the Internet ownable by citizens. If you vibe with the mission and are enthusiastic about building NFT infrastructure for devs, then you'll fit right in.
We are a team of ex-NATO, Monese, Nvidia, etc. and funded by world-class investors such as Plural Platform, Atomico, Protocol Labs, Jaynti Kanani (Co-Founder of Polygon), Jutta Steiner (Co-founder of Polkadot), Balaji Srinivasan (ex CTO of Coinbase), Jaan Tallinn (Co-Founder of Skype, early investor of DeepMind) and Taavet Hinrikus (Co-Founder of Wise).
As an Operations Manager you will ensure the smooth operation of NFTPort as a company. That includes:
- Building the plumbing for our financial system, from accounting to scenario planning
- Providing input and analysis to founders to make decisions around treasury and investments
- Providing operational support for company all-hands meetings
- Managing our legal, accounting, landlord and other partnerships
- Organizing (with partners) NFTPort's quarterly in-person meetings across the world
- 3+ years of experience in an operational or finance role
- You have a strong grasp of the fundamentals of finance and accounting
- You have an understanding of the fundamentals of legal and IT management
- Excellent at getting things done under time pressure, and with many competing priorities
- Strong written and spoken communication
- Able to figure out things independently based on high level input from management
- Have the skills needed to move fast, find out what is the 80-20 solution and iterate to solve the remaining 20%
- Tireless problem-solver, acting autonomously, take ownership, actively proposing solutions, good communicator, be a team player, have a growth and startup mindset
- Are motivated and passionate about the startup, no-corporate-BS way of life which also means ruthless execution at speed. You believe strongly in the Web3 & decentralization ethos
Nice to have
- Have worked in a Web3/blockchain startup
- You have aped into some NFTs
What we offer you
- Mission and work that matters: You can disrupt today's data monopolies (Facebook, etc.) and make the Internet ownable by citizens
- Be part of a growing Web3 community and movement where you get to meet and learn from likeminded people
- Be part of a startup that’s scaling damn fast, packed with career opportunities in a new Web3 world and be surrounded by exceptionally talented colleagues who have previously worked in NATO, Amazon, Nvidia etc.
- Help us bring NFTs to the mainstream while having the ability to learn about blockchain & Web3 industry
- Receive generous salary and stock/tokens
- Be a part of a diverse team that welcomes all races, religions, cultures, genders, sexual orientations, ages, or are unique in any other way
- Receive sports and self-growth benefits with 28 calendar days of vacation
- Flexible work environment, location and time where you are in charge of balancing your own freedom and responsibility
- Pick your own equipment - we'll set you up with a laptop plus any software you need
- Chew bubble gum, mint some NFTs and have fun :)
Vibes with you?