👋 Hi, nice to meet you and thank you for your interest in November Five. Before we go into detail about our job opening, let's start with a quick introduction of our company.
At November Five we are committed to driving people and businesses forward. As a full-service digital growth partner, we help our clients catch the next wave of digital transformation. Our premium strategy, design and engineering capabilities are trusted by companies like Coca-Cola, Spotify, Telenet, Le Pain Quotidien, Mediahuis and KBC Bank.
November Five isn’t just a date - it’s the day our digital adventure started back in 2008. Today we’re a team of 70+ digital masterminds operating from the beating heart of Antwerp. We’re currently growing rapidly and are looking for like-minded professionals to reinforce our team.
ABOUT DEVELOPMENT INTERNSHIPS AT NOVEMBER FIVE
We’re true believers in knowledge sharing. That’s why we’re happy to accept interns! At November Five, we build everything from elegant, user-friendly mobile applications to robust, complex REST API’s, taking each project from strategy to execution. We’re looking for students who are craving hands-on experience and responsibilities, and who are above all eager to learn.
KEEP READING IF YOU...
- Have basic knowledge of React, React Native or Serverless
- Live and breathe technology
- Are a student in ICT / web / mobile development
- Are looking for a school internship of at least 2 months, preferably 3 - 4 months
- Can write beautiful code or love to build websites with the utmost care
- Speak and write Dutch and English fluently.
We’re always looking for students from diverse backgrounds to join the team and learn – and maybe teach us something, too!
FIVE REASONS TO APPLY RIGHT NOW
- An internship with plenty of opportunities to learn in a fast-growing tech scale-up that has an innovative culture.
- The chance to work with A-list clients like Spotify, Coca-Cola, Telenet, VRT and Brussels Airport.
- Informal atmosphere with a young, ambitious crew. Beautiful office in the beating heart of Antwerp.
- Flexible hours and a hybrid work policy* that allows you to choose your work location for the majority of the time.
THE BEST WORK OF YOUR LIFE
Yes, a bold statement. Nonetheless, one of the driving principles we work and live by. We aim to be successful by growing together, with an even-minded impact on work and life, and never at the cost of either.
That’s why we make plenty of time for conversation, for acquiring new skills, for sharing knowledge. Why we think it’s important to find each other in a place that’s more than just an office - an environment that’s inviting and empowering to connect clients, partners and team members in and beyond their work. Why we actively promote a true work-life symbiosis for the one and only life we get to live.
Awarded ‘Best Workplaces for Innovators’ by Fast Company, our highly connected ecosystem consists of a close-knit family, all seeking impact with digital at heart.