👋 Hi, nice to meet you and thank you for your interest in November Five. Before we go into detail about our job opening, let's start with a quick introduction of our company.
At November Five, we are committed to driving people and businesses forward. As a full-service digital growth partner, we help our clients to catch the next wave of digital transformation. Our world-class strategy, design and engineering capabilities have been trusted by companies like Coca-Cola, Spotify, Telenet, VRT and Brussels Airport.
Founded on 05.11.08, today November Five is a team of 50+ digital masterminds operating from the beating heart of Antwerp. We’re currently growing exponentially and looking for like-minded professionals to reinforce our teams.
THE BEST WORK OF YOUR LIFE
Yes, a bold statement. Nonetheless, one of the driving principles we work and live by. We think it’s important you can call the office: home. We actively promote a true work-life symbiosis for the one and only life we get to live.
Awarded ‘Best Workplaces for Innovators’ by Fast Company, our highly connected ecosystem consists of a close-knit family, all seeking impact and 100% digital at heart.
ABOUT THE JOB
As a Client Partner at November Five, it is your mission to unlock our clients’ full digital potential, placing significant value on the table. As a strategic advisor you will:
- Deep dive into the specific business challenges of A-list companies
- Build meaningful relationships with (digital) decision makers through an authentic voice driven by experience and an aptitude for listening
- Identify digital opportunities and translate these into tailor-made products and services that November Five could offer
- Guide and inspire C-level decision makers throughout the process, building trusted strategic partnerships
KEEP READING IF YOU...
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit: you’re an energetic self-starter, flexible, up for a challenge, and have an eye for opportunity and a natural interest for things outside of your comfort zone
- Have several years of digital product management experience, from conceptualising to shaping, defining or building digital products
- Know how to build trusting, long-term partnerships with clients of all shapes and sizes
- Have excellent public speaking and negotiations skills
- Speak Dutch and English fluently
FIVE REASONS TO APPLY RIGHT NOW
- A position with impact in a fast-growing tech scale-up that has an innovative culture and offers a wide range of growth opportunities.
- The chance to work with A-list clients like Spotify, Coca-Cola, Telenet, VRT and Brussels Airport.
- Informal atmosphere with a young, ambitious crew. Beautiful office in the beating heart of Antwerp.
- Flexible hours and a hybrid work policy* that allows you to choose your work location for the majority of the time.
- A fully optimized salary package*. Including - depending on your role & expertise - a company car, fuel card, smartphone budget, mobile subscription, MacBook, pension plan, top notch health & well-being insurance, hospitalisation insurance, net expenses, meal vouchers, yearly bonus and 32 holidays.
*not applicable to internships and student jobs