👋 Hi, nice to meet you and thank you for your interest in November Five. Before we go into detail about our job opening, let's start with a quick introduction of our company.
At November Five we are committed to driving people and businesses forward. As a full-service digital growth partner, we help our clients catch the next wave of digital transformation. Our premium strategy, design and engineering capabilities are trusted by companies like Coca-Cola, Spotify, Telenet, Le Pain Quotidien, Mediahuis and KBC Bank.
November Five isn’t just a date - it’s the day our digital adventure started back in 2008. Today we’re a team of 70+ digital masterminds operating from the beating heart of Antwerp. We’re currently growing rapidly and are looking for like-minded professionals to reinforce our team.
ABOUT THE JOB
As a Cloud Solution Architect at November Five, you design, document, explain and guard the technical blueprint of our software products.
- lead workshops with both business and technology stakeholders from our clients and internally to understand the existing IT landscape and its integration capabilities;
- design the optimal software architecture taking into account functional and non-functional requirements;
- cooperate with a multidisciplinary team of product managers and UX and UI designers;
- advise and support our engineering teams based on your knowledge to improve the quality of development and to increase the efficiency of the development process.
KEEP READING IF YOU...
- Have experience as a Software, System or Solution Architect.
- Have several years of experience building software systems with AWS (or Azure / GCP, and are willing to switch). Certification is a major plus.
- Are genuinely excited by new technology, processes and methodologies. You love sharing them, inspiring and enthusing your colleagues and clients.
- Are an excellent communicator to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Encourage critical thinking.
- You would rather be a coach than a boss.
- Speak and write Dutch and English fluently.
THE BEST WORK OF YOUR LIFE
Yes, a bold statement. Nonetheless, one of the driving principles we work and live by. We aim to be successful by growing together, with an even-minded impact on work and life, and never at the cost of either.
That’s why we make plenty of time for conversation, for acquiring new skills, for sharing knowledge. Why we think it’s important to find each other in a place that’s more than just an office - an environment that’s inviting and empowering to connect clients, partners and team members in and beyond their work. Why we actively promote a true work-life symbiosis for the one and only life we get to live.
Awarded ‘Best Workplaces for Innovators’ by Fast Company, our highly connected ecosystem consists of a close-knit family, all seeking impact with digital at heart.