👋 Hey there! Before we dive into the job details, let's give you a quick rundown of our company.
November Five is the go-to digital partner for customer experience leaders like Coca-Cola, Spotify, Telenet, Le Pain Quotidien, Mediahuis or KBC Bank. We don't shy away from a challenge. We pick projects where we can make a real difference and deliver digital products driving strong customer experience.
We prioritize impact over volume and foster a culture of ownership. At November Five, everyone leaves their mark. To get the best out of ourselves, we work from our office or remotely and invite others over to our collaboration hub for some inspiration. We're all about providing the best solutions, not just being present.
With a team of 70+ experts based in Antwerp, we've been on a digital adventure since 2008 and excited for what's to come!
ABOUT THE JOB
Are you ready to design, document, and safeguard the blueprint of our cutting-edge software products? As a Cloud Solution Architect at November Five, you'll be the go-to expert for all things technical and you'll play a key role in building strong relationships with our clients, some of the big names in Belgium. You'll be part of a close-knit team working on the latest in technology and you'll have the opportunity to shape the future of business, from the initial design to the final implementation of the product.
IF YOU JOIN US, YOU'LL:
- Lead workshops with both business and technology stakeholders from our clients and internally to understand the existing IT landscape and its integration capabilities;
- Design the optimal software architecture taking into account functional and non-functional requirements;
- Cooperate with a multidisciplinary team of product managers and UX and UI designers;
- Advise and support our engineering teams based on your knowledge to improve the quality of development and to increase the efficiency of the development process.
Want to know what it takes to be a successful Solution Architect at November Five? Our CTO Stijn Symons has the inside scoop - check here to find out more!
KEEP READING IF YOU...
- Have experience as a Software, System or Solution Architect.
- Have several years of experience building software systems with AWS (or Azure / GCP, and are willing to switch). Certification is a major plus.
- Are genuinely excited by new technology, processes and methodologies. You love sharing them, inspiring and enthusing your colleagues and clients.
- Are an excellent communicator to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Encourage critical thinking.
- You would rather be a coach than a boss.
- Speak and write Dutch and/ English fluently.
Don't stress about being the perfect fit for this job! If you're excited about it, we want to hear from you. We believe in the power of learning, and we'll give you the support you need to excel in this role.
FIVE REASONS TO APPLY RIGHT NOW
- Aim for impact: we work towards meaningful impact on the digital experience of millions by building products for clients like Spotify, Coca-Cola, Telenet, VRT or Brussels Airport.
- Continue to grow: define your own career path at N5 with our support. Meet with your Product Manager or Director for regular check-ins or lead an initiative during our bi-weekly meetups to learn a new skill. The sky's the limit at N5.
- Unite in a cooperative spirit: thrive in close-knit teams - or squads as we call them - and mingle with like-minded peers both at work or during our after-hour activities.
- Find your balance: with flexible hours and a hybrid work policy that allows you to choose your work location.
- Enjoy a fully optimized salary package: including - depending on your role & expertise - a company car, pension plan, top notch health & well-being insurance, hospitalisation insurance, MacBook, smartphone with subscription, net expenses, meal vouchers, yearly bonus and 32 holidays.