👋 Hey there! Before we dive into the job details, let's give you a quick rundown of our company.
November Five is the go-to digital partner for customer experience leaders like Coca-Cola, Spotify, Telenet, Le Pain Quotidien, Mediahuis or KBC Bank. We don't shy away from a challenge. We pick projects where we can make a real difference and deliver digital products driving strong customer experience.
We prioritize impact over volume and foster a culture of ownership. At November Five, everyone leaves their mark. To get the best out of ourselves, we work from our office or remotely and invite others over to our collaboration hub for some inspiration. We're all about providing the best solutions, not just being present.
With a team of 70+ experts based in Antwerp, we've been on a digital adventure since 2008 and excited for what's to come!
ABOUT THE JOB
Are you ready to take your Android development skills to the next level? Join November Five and lead the way in building and delivering cutting-edge mobile applications. Get ready to work on a big project for a top telecom company in Belgium and much more! This is your opportunity to make a real impact on an application used by hundreds of thousands people monthly and to work closely with the client as a valued partner. You will work with the latest tools in the Android development like Jetpack Compose and Kotlin Multiplatform and join a team where meaningful contributions are made and your ideas are heard.
IF YOU JOIN, YOU WILL:
- Build powerful and performant apps by turning product requirements and UI designs into high-quality, pixel-perfect implementations
- Consistently develop and improve functionalities, while optimizing for the best user experience
- Keep up-to-date with the fast-evolving landscape of technologies and innovations, sharing your knowledge and expertise with your teammates
KEEP READING IF YOU...
- Have experience building Android applications with Kotlin (we welcome all levels, junior to senior)
- Have a genuine interest or experience with other technologies, like iOS, React (Native) or Serverless
- Speak Dutch and/or English fluently
- Experience with Kotlin Multiplatform or Jetpack Compose is a big plus!
Don't stress about being the perfect fit for this job! If you're excited about it, we want to hear from you. We believe in the power of learning, and we'll give you the support you need to excel in this role.
FIVE REASONS TO APPLY RIGHT NOW
- Aim for impact: we work towards meaningful impact on the digital experience of millions by building products for clients like Spotify, Coca-Cola, Telenet, VRT or Brussels Airport.
- Continue to grow: define your own career path at N5 with our support. Meet with your Product Manager or Director for regular check-ins or lead an initiative during our bi-weekly meetups to learn a new skill. The sky's the limit at N5.
- Unite in a cooperative spirit: thrive in close-knit teams - or squads as we call them - and mingle with like-minded peers both at work or during our after-hour activities.
- Find your balance: with flexible hours and a hybrid work policy that allows you to choose your work location.
- Enjoy a fully optimized salary package: including - depending on your role & expertise - a company car, pension plan, top notch health & well-being insurance, hospitalisation insurance, MacBook, smartphone with subscription, net expenses, meal vouchers, yearly bonus and 32 holidays.