👋 Hi, nice to meet you and thank you for your interest in November Five. Before we go into detail about our job opening, let's start with a quick introduction of our company.
At November Five we are committed to driving people and businesses forward. As a full-service digital growth partner, we help our clients catch the next wave of digital transformation. Our premium strategy, design and engineering capabilities are trusted by companies like Coca-Cola, Spotify, Telenet, Le Pain Quotidien, Mediahuis and KBC Bank.
November Five isn’t just a date - it’s the day our digital adventure started back in 2008. Today we’re a team of 70+ digital masterminds operating from the beating heart of Antwerp. We’re currently growing rapidly and are looking for like-minded professionals to reinforce our team.
THE BEST WORK OF YOUR LIFE
Yes, a bold statement. Nonetheless, one of the driving principles we work and live by. We aim to be successful by growing together, with an even-minded impact on work and life, and never at the cost of either.
That’s why we make plenty of time for conversation, for acquiring new skills, for sharing knowledge. Why we think it’s important to find each other in a place that’s more than just an office - an environment that’s inviting and empowering to connect clients, partners and team members in and beyond their work. Why we actively promote a true work-life symbiosis for the one and only life we get to live.
Awarded ‘Best Workplaces for Innovators’ by Fast Company, our highly connected ecosystem consists of a close-knit family, all seeking impact with digital at heart.
ABOUT THE JOB
As an iOS Engineer at November Five, you build and deliver state-of-the-art web and mobile applications.
Together with your colleagues, you will:
- Build powerful and performant apps by turning product requirements and UI designs into high-quality, pixel-perfect implementations
- Consistently develop and improve functionalities, while optimizing for the best user experience
- Keep up-to-date with the fast-evolving landscape of technologies and innovations, sharing your knowledge and expertise with your teammates
KEEP READING IF YOU...
- Have experience building iOS applications with Swift (we welcome all levels, junior to senior)
- Master the art of coding: your code is clean and understandable, and you're proud of it!
- Have a genuine interest or experience with other technologies, like Android, React (Native) or Serverless
- Speak Dutch and/or English fluently
- Bonus point if you have scrum experience
FIVE REASONS TO APPLY RIGHT NOW
- A position with impact in a fast-growing tech scale-up that has an innovative culture and offers a wide range of growth opportunities.
- The chance to work with A-list clients like Spotify, Coca-Cola, Telenet, VRT and Brussels Airport.
- Informal atmosphere with a young, ambitious crew. Beautiful office in the beating heart of Antwerp.
- Flexible hours and a hybrid work policy* that allows you to choose your work location for the majority of the time.
- A fully optimized salary package*. Including - depending on your role & expertise - a company car, fuel card, smartphone budget, mobile subscription, MacBook, pension plan, top notch health & well-being insurance, hospitalisation insurance, net expenses, meal vouchers, yearly bonus and 32 holidays.