👋 Hey there! Before we dive into the job details, let's give you a quick rundown of our company.
November Five is the go-to digital partner for customer experience leaders like Coca-Cola, Spotify, Telenet, Le Pain Quotidien, Mediahuis or KBC Bank. We don't shy away from a challenge. We pick projects where we can make a real difference and deliver digital products driving strong customer experience.
We prioritize impact over volume and foster a culture of ownership. At November Five, everyone leaves their mark. To get the best out of ourselves, we work from our office or remotely and invite others over to our collaboration hub for some inspiration. We're all about providing the best solutions, not just being present.
With a team of 70+ experts based in Antwerp, we've been on a digital adventure since 2008 and excited for what's to come!
ABOUT THE JOB
Ready to shape the future of digital products? As a Product Manager at November Five, you'll be in the drivers seat of the end-to-end discovery, definition, and delivery of products and solutions for our clients. You'll be the go-to person between the client and November Five, creating custom products that will be used by thousands of users. This is a role with real impact, as you'll act as a mini-CEO, managing all aspects of the product and seeing it come to life in the market. Come join us and make your mark on the digital world!
YOU’LL BE LEADING THESE AREAS, WHERE YOU:
- Capture the product vision and lead product discovery to uncover potential solutions for our clients
- Together with the team, define functional, visual and technical product specifications and follow-up during on the product engineering
- Follow up on product performance and identify possible improvements
- Oversee project planning, budget and scope
- Determine a way to deliver the desired impact and results within the available budget and keeping in mind the essential project metrics
- Manage a team of designers, architects and engineers on a daily basis
- Actively share knowledge and align on methodology within the Product Domain
- Build client trust and a long-term client relationship
- Communicate effectively with different client stakeholders on business challenges, product goals, project scope, budget and planning
KEEP READING IF YOU...
- Have several years of digital product management experience, from conceptualising to shaping, defining or building digital products
- Have a track record in leading development teams
- Have hands-on experience in project management of digital products
- Like to work methodically and in a structured way, and have a keen eye for detail
- Want to work openly, transparently and closely with your clients
- Speak Dutch and/or English fluently
Don't stress about being the perfect fit for this job. If you're excited about it, we want to hear from you. We believe in the power of learning, and we'll give you the support you need to excel in this role.
FIVE REASONS TO APPLY RIGHT NOW
- Aim for impact: we work towards meaningful impact on the digital experience of millions by building products for clients like Spotify, Coca-Cola, Telenet, VRT or Brussels Airport.
- Continue to grow: define your own career path at N5 with our support. Meet with your Product Manager or Director for regular check-ins or lead an initiative during our bi-weekly meetups to learn a new skill. The sky's the limit at N5.
- Unite in a cooperative spirit: thrive in close-knit teams - or squads as we call them - and mingle with like-minded peers both at work or during our after-hour activities.
- Find your balance: with flexible hours and a hybrid work policy that allows you to choose your work location.
- Enjoy a fully optimized salary package: including - depending on your role & expertise - a company car, pension plan, top notch health & well-being insurance, hospitalisation insurance, MacBook, smartphone with subscription, net expenses, meal vouchers, yearly bonus and 32 holidays.