Numeus is a diversified digital asset investment firm built to the highest institutional standards, combining synergistic businesses across Trading, Alpha Strategies, Asset Management, and Venture Capital .
Numeus was founded by successful executives with decades of experience across the finance, blockchain and technology industries, with a shared passion for digital assets. Our values are grounded in an open approach based on connectivity, collaboration, and partnerships across the digital asset ecosystem. People and technology are at the core of everything we do.
We are seeking an experienced Blockchain Smart Contract Developer to join our dynamic startup team. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of developing production grade smart contracts, great attention to detail, a security-oriented mindset and is proficient in using the latest tools and technologies. You will have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge concepts and be part of a team pushing the boundaries of what is possible in the world of decentralized technology.
Some examples of research published by the Labs team can be found here.
- Designing, coding, testing and deploying smart contracts
- Reviewing code written by other team members
- Participating in the development and maintenance of large smart contract codebases
- Performing code audits to identify and address security vulnerabilities, as well as working with auditors to ensure code quality standards and security
- Collaborating with the development team to ensure the contracts meet the project requirements
- Staying current with the latest advancements in smart contract development and the EVM
- Working with EVM node client software such as Geth and Erigon
Qualifications and Experience
- 3+ years experience developing smart contracts
- Deployed real smart contracts that have seen public use on Ethereum Mainnet (sample code required)
- Strong knowledge of the Ethereum Virtual Machine and security best practices
- Experience with CI pipelines (e.g. Github Actions)
- Experience with Ethers/Web3js/Hardhat
- Interested in Ethereum research - EIPs (e.g. Account Abstraction, L2s)
- Have a collaborative, problem-solving attitude and be willing to help other team members
- Experience with open source projects and a passion for contributing to the development community
- Basic knowledge of cryptography as it relates to smart contracts, crypto, and the EVM
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Based in Zug, Switzerland
- Nice to have:
- Experience in a discipline outside of smart contract development (e.g. database engineering)
- Familiarity with Foundry (Forge, Anvil etc)
Join our team of innovative and driven individuals as we tackle exciting projects in the decentralized technology space. If you are a talented Smart Contract Developer with a passion for developing high-quality contracts, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your resume, portfolio, and any other relevant materials for consideration.