Numeus is a diversified digital asset investment firm built to the highest institutional standards, combining synergistic businesses across Trading, Alpha Strategies, Asset Management, and Venture Capital .
Numeus was founded by successful executives with decades of experience across the finance, blockchain and technology industries, with a shared passion for digital assets. Our values are grounded in an open approach based on connectivity, collaboration, and partnerships across the digital asset ecosystem. People and technology are at the core of everything we do.
- Manage and maintain the firm's production trading infrastructure, including automation of real-time and batch jobs
- Support the development team with ad-hoc and industry standard development and testing tools
- Drive the ongoing scaling, reliability and resiliency of our infrastructure and processes
- Ensure the security of all systems
- Troubleshoot and resolve any technical issues that arise, including server downtime, network connectivity problems, and software errors
- Monitor system performance and proactively identify and address any bottlenecks or other issues that could impact trading operations
- Work collaboratively with quantitative researchers, traders, developers, and other stakeholders to understand their needs and ensure that the trading infrastructure meets their requirements
- 5+ years experience in related senior trading infrastructure engineer role
- Proficiency in Python
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with AWS
- Based in London, with the ability to travel periodically to our office in Zug, Switzerland
Are you keen to work in a well-resourced startup environment, where your ideas, experience, and drive to find creative solutions makes a difference? We’d like to hear from you.