Numeus is a diversified digital asset investment firm built to the highest institutional standards, combining synergistic businesses across Trading, Alpha Strategies, Asset Management, and Venture Capital .
Numeus was founded by successful executives with decades of experience across the finance, blockchain and technology industries, with a shared passion for digital assets. Our values are grounded in an open approach based on connectivity, collaboration, and partnerships across the digital asset ecosystem. People and technology are at the core of everything we do.
Amulet is building for the future of asset management, a future where all assets are either natively digital or tokenized. Amulet is a business incubated by Numeus.
We are seeking an experienced Backend Engineer to join our dynamic startup team. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of developing production grade, secure solutions to complex problems and is proficient in using the latest tools and technologies. You will have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge concepts and be part of a team pushing the boundaries of what is possible in the world of decentralized technology.
The primary responsibility will be to build and maintain a robust REST & WebSocket APIs to power our frontend app as well as allowing users to programmatically interact directly with our on-chain smart contracts. The code is written in Typescript and utilizes continuous delivery and automated testing methodologies.
Skillset and Qualifications:
- University graduate (Bachelor's or higher) in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related discipline
- Can translate high level designs into production-ready systems
- Experience with developing and maintaining a REST/Websocket API
- Experience with API authentication and authorization
- Given clear requirements, is comfortable making judgments and tradeoffs in the user experience on your own
- Puts users first - thinking critically about the implications of what one is building, and how it impacts real people’s lives
- Experience building complex, high-scale, high-performance software
- Curious by nature and a quick learner
- Nice to have:
- Experience developing complex database schemas in an ORM, such as Prisma
- Experience with tools such as Kubernetes and Docker
- Knowledge of blockchain technologies and smart contract interactions
- CI/CD and TDD methodologies
- Development of a Graph Protocol subgraph
- Familiarity with/open to learning Solidity, Rust, Typescript, PostgreSQL, Redis, Kafka, Express, AWS
Join our team of innovative and driven individuals as we tackle exciting projects in the decentralized technology space. If you are a talented Backend Developer with a passion for developing high-quality solutions, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your resume, portfolio, and any other relevant materials for consideration.