OGT is a leading global provider of clinical and diagnostic genomic solutions. We believe in creating products and partnerships that enable clinicians to deliver personlaised healthcare to patients and that empower clinical researchers to develop the next generation of precision medicines.
Are you looking for a change in your career, are you an ambitious, talented and a motivated individual? This could be the role for you!
An opportunity has arisen in our Oxford-based Regional Marketing team for a Global Distributor Marketing Manager.
The Global Distributor Marketing Manager is a pivotal role, working directly with our extensive network of distributors to recognize OGT’s ambitious goals. This crucial role involves the development and execution of growth initiatives and marketing plans, in collaboration with our extensive network of distributors and OGT’s Marketing team, to accelerate growth and grow our market share in our export markets. This position requires a strategic approach to drive growth, win market share, and strengthen our brand presence across our international markets in the exciting field of clinical research and diagnostic solutions.
You will also be responsible for educating our distributors, planning, coordinating and collaborating with our subject matter experts to deliver training programs that equip our distributors with the technical and commercial expertise they need to be successful with customers. Ultimately, you will be responsible for leveraging the marketing budget and Marketing team resources to maximise sales lead generation, develop the OGT brand, raise awareness of the product portfolio and support attainment of the annual operating plan.
Your duties will include:
- Guide and support our distributors to formulate and execute winning tactical marketing plans that drive attainment of financial goals and strengthen the OGT brand
- Collaborate with distributors to develop and execute their demand generation programs
- Lead and support distributors to explore all in-house and affiliate marketing channels, including webinars, telemarketing, digital advertising, print advertising, paid search, organic social, paid social and marketing automation
- Measure impact of all distributor marketing activities through development of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and a distributor marketing dashboard
- Collaborate with distributors to develop bespoke Account Based Marketing (ABM) programs in key accounts
- Work with the OGT sales team and provide input to develop a commercial expansion strategy and prioritise regions for focused support
- Enable distributors to launch all new products and services into their local markets
- Develop, deliver, and coordinate a variety of high-impact, bespoke technical and commercial training programs for all new hires, including Sales and Field Application Specialists
- Gather market intelligence and voice-of-customer from export regions, to develop a detailed picture of competitive landscape
- Evaluate NPD opportunities in export markets through assessing market segment attractiveness and gathering voice-of-customer
- Develop relationships with key opinion leaders in export markets to support the development of business cases for all proposed new product and service introductions
- Support distributors in their efforts to schedule and coordinate attendance at international and local exhibitions, conferences, and trade shows.
What we’re looking for in you:
- Degree level or equivalent in a molecular biology discipline. A Ph.D. is a plus
- Proven experience in marketing, including internationally
- Comprehensive knowledge and keen interest in technology for clinical and diagnostic applications
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to distil complex scientific information into clear, concise, and engaging content
- Exceptional attention to detail and a commitment to producing high-quality work
- Strong project management and organisational skills, with the ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Able to travel up to 20% of their working time, including internationally.
- Experience working with export regions, including collaborating closely with Sales
- Proven track record of success in growing or supporting sales in clinical molecular genetics, diagnostics, or cancer genetics markets, including managing relationships with key customers
- A background in clinical genomic medicine
- Experience in clinical cytogenetics, molecular genetics, or cancer genetics
- Commercial or clinical experience in the key OGT technology areas of Arrays, FISH and NGS is highly advantageous, though broader molecular diagnostics experience will be beneficial.
In return you will receive:
- Competitive salary
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme (10% non-contributory)
- Private Health Insurance
- Private Dental Insurance
- Group Income Protection
- Group Life Assurance
- 25 days holiday plus UK bank holidays
- High Street Discount Scheme.
Application is via CV & a one-page covering letter outlining your suitability for the role, salary expectations and notice period
Please note that we will need to establish your right to work during the recruitment process.