Our OpenUp and iPractice ventures help people become and stay mentally and physically healthy. We continuously develop our practice and online platform for mental well-being. Users can start directly with various online programs and connect face to face with a psychologist. All programs are evidence-based, result-oriented and short and sweet. Sustainable results come from daily practice and users are supported by an accessible system and network of psychologists. We offer our services all over Europe, in various languages. We help hundreds of people every day and the number of users is growing fast.
We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer to further develop our software for psychologists and clients.
About the role
Together with the Tech Team you will...
- Develop innovative software for psychologists and clients.
- See immediate impact of the software through close collaboration with psychologists.
- Be part of a committed and driven tech team consisting of the CTO, programmers and product owner.
Who are you?
- You have relevant experience in working with React. Knowledge and experience with an object oriented backend language like C# or Java is an advantage.
- You are a dedicated software developer who prefers to work on innovative projects.
- You like to come up with creative yet pragmatic solutions to complex problems.
- You get positive energy from the dynamics of a start-up environment.
- You have at least 2-5 years of relevant work experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a similar education.
- Fluent in English. Dutch is a big plus.
What we can offer you
- A job at the fastest growing mental health start-up in The Netherlands.
- The opportunity to work on cutting edge projects that contribute to the innovation of mental healthcare in The Netherlands.
- To be part of a small supportive energetic team of three developers here in Amsterdam, along with our designer and product owner while working closely with a large diverse and dynamic team of psychologists and marketeers.
- A great atmosphere with lunch and Friday evening drinks.
- An inspiring office in the center of Amsterdam.
- A good salary.
Excited about this job opportunity? You can apply directly through our website. If you have any questions regarding the job, please contact John Gibson, Tech Lead at firstname.lastname@example.org (+316 251 69 460).