Our OpenUp and iPractice ventures help people become and stay mentally and physically healthy. We continuously develop our practice and online platform for mental well-being. Users can start directly with various online programs and connect face to face with a psychologist. All programs are evidence-based, result-oriented and short and sweet. Sustainable results come from daily practice and users are supported by an accessible system and network of psychologists. We offer our services all over Europe, in various languages. We help hundreds of people every day and the number of users is growing fast.
OpenUp is a mental health platform that is on a mission to make mental health accessible to all. We are growing like never before. Not only within The Netherlands, but also in the rest of Europe. That’s why we are looking for an experienced Performance Marketeer to scale and push the growth of our brand in Europe.
As a performance marketeer, you are not only hands-on in optimizing our digital marketing campaigns, but you will also be finding and testing new tools and tactics when it comes to paid advertisement. From LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest and more.
About the role:
- You are responsible for the operations of our performance marketing channels, and optimize these via A/B testing and trying out new things;
- Create and set-up visuals for our ads with the help of our product team;
- You analyze outcomes to better our future performance;
- Work together with ambitious partnership and marketing managers to grow our overall performance. This means you’ll also jump in on other tasks when necessary;
- You will learn a lot in a fast growing environment. There are many things we have done, but also many we haven’t;
- Help us transform the way the world thinks of mental health, and make it accessible to all.
Who are you:
- 2-5 years of relevant experience, or equivalent skill level;
- Hands-on experience with social media advertising SEA, GTM, and Google Analytics;
- You love data and use that to argue your choices
- You get things done;
- You are used to bounce ideas of others but don’t wait for instructions to take action;
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- You get positive energy from the dynamics of a start-up environment;
- You like to come up with creative yet pragmatic solutions to complex problems.
What we offer:
- A job at the fastest growing mental health start-up in Europe with an awesome start-up atmosphere;
- The opportunity to work on cutting edge projects that contribute to the innovation of mental healthcare in Europe;
- Freedom to drive your own projects, have direct impact and develop yourself;
- Working with a diverse team; from psychologists to our tech team;
- An inspiring office in the Centre of Amsterdam, but the possibility to work from home as well;
- A good salary;
- Free and fun lunches, Friday evening drinks and events.
Is this something for you? Please apply, we’d love to hear from you.
You can always reach out to our Head of Marketing if you have any questions.
Jesper Vieveen – Head of Marketing
Please note that we are not interested in working with recruitment agencies for this position.