Our OpenUp and iPractice ventures help people become and stay mentally and physically healthy. We continuously develop our practice and online platform for mental well-being. Users can start directly with various online programs and connect face to face with a psychologist. All programs are evidence-based, result-oriented and short and sweet. Sustainable results come from daily practice and users are supported by an accessible system and network of psychologists. We offer our services all over Europe, in various languages. We help hundreds of people every day and the number of users is growing fast.
Who we are
We are on a mission to make mental health accessible to everyone. At OpenUp, we support companies, their employees and the families of employees with mental health. Via our OpenUp platform, employees and their families receive direct access to health checks, self-help programs, group sessions and webinars, mindfulness training and a large team of recognized psychologists. In our company we build high performance teams in which people develop themselves to their fullest potential. We enjoy raising the bar and making it to the next level.
Open Up is part of the LinkedIn Top Startups 2022 and is rapidly growing. We are expanding our international teams and we search for like-minded talent. We are already helping over 750+ (international) companies and their employees, e.g. Rituals, Deloitte, Decathlon, Miele, KPMG, Adyen and McDonalds. We are the Dutch market leader. But that’s not enough to achieve our mission: We aim to become the number one mental health partner in the whole of Europe.
As performance marketeer, your goal is to drive and accelerate the growth of OpenUp. You are responsible for generating demand for OpenUp through channels like paid social, paid search and display. You will collaborate closely with our other Marketing Specialists and Digital Designer. You will be part of the marketing team and will report to the Head of Marketing.
- Demand generation: plan, execute, and measure multi channel demand generation programs to drive brand awareness and inbound pipeline generation.
- Data analysis and reporting: analyze performance data and report on results, including campaign results, and spend recommendations.
- Revenue accountability: be accountable for revenue results, not leads.
- Budget management: we have strong growth ambitions, so you have the ability to scale spending in a controlled and efficient way.
- Audience insights: Have a deep understanding of our customers and use those insights for campaigns and messaging.
- You will learn a lot in a fast-growing environment. There are many things we have done, but also many we haven’t;
- Help us transform the way the world thinks of mental health, and make it accessible to all.
OpenUp loves people. We hope you do too. Engaging with people around you from all walks of life is something you like to do. You thrive when working in a team and can communicate effectively at different levels. You are enthusiastic about mental health, which is a topic as normal as going to the gym, and you would love to connect to this higher purpose.
You are a self-starter and always looking for ways to improve, grow and develop yourself. You enjoy working in an inclusive environment where everyone can feel a sense of belonging and create impactful ideas together. Your motto is: you can learn from setbacks and get back up, and you celebrate success! A courageous mission needs great people. Ready to join us?
Next to that:
- You have 3-5 years of relevant experience, or equivalent skill level;
- You have hands-on experience with B2B social media advertising, paid search and Google Analytics;
- You love data and use that to argue your choices;
- You get things done;
- You are used to bouncing ideas off of others, but don’t wait for instructions to take action;
- You are fluent in English and Dutch or German;
- You get positive energy from the dynamics of a start-up environment;
- You like to come up with creative yet pragmatic solutions to complex problems.
What you get
OpenUp is fast growing and you have the chance to become part of this challenging journey. Your high impact role in this early-stage scale-up offers a lot of great opportunities and chances to grow with us. You are working in a diverse and international environment from our offices in the heart of Amsterdam. We like to have fun together with a lot of team building activities like our weekly ‘borrels’, after work sport classes, the yearly ski-trip and our Paddle tournament. Which makes our work fun, challenging and dynamic. Next to that:
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Opportunities for personal and professional development;
- Flexibility to work from the office or your home office. We provide you with the hardware you need to work comfortably;
- Daily healthy and vegetarian lunch in our office;
- Free and unlimited access to our mindfulness courses and psychologists.
Excited about this role at OpenUp? We love to learn more about you. Send us your application through our website and we will be in touch with you soon.
At OpenUp, everyone is welcome to apply - regardless of color, age, gender, nationality or any other label. We embrace what makes you unique and we believe that a diverse team is crucial to success. If you are ready to OpenUp, join us!