Our OpenUp and iPractice ventures help people become and stay mentally and physically healthy. We continuously develop our practice and online platform for mental well-being. Users can start directly with various online programs and connect face to face with a psychologist. All programs are evidence-based, result-oriented and short and sweet. Sustainable results come from daily practice and users are supported by an accessible system and network of psychologists. We offer our services all over Europe, in various languages. We help hundreds of people every day and the number of users is growing fast.
OpenUp is looking for Business Development Specialists (full time) Dutch or German speaking.
We are on a mission: Making mental health accessible to everyone. At OpenUp, we support companies creating an open workplace in the field of mental health. Via our OpenUp platform, employees receive direct access to health checks, self-help programs, webinars, mindfulness sessions and a large team of recognized psychologists. We are already helping over 150+ (international) companies, e.g. Rituals, HelloFresh, PwC, Picnic and Ajax Amsterdam. We are the Dutch market leader. But that’s not enough to achieve our mission: We thrive to become the number one mental healthcare partner in the whole of Europe. That's why we are expanding our international commercial team and are looking for Business Development Specialists (f/m/d) who can start as soon as possible.
As Business Development Specialist, you will be proactively reaching out to prospects. You are responsible for the very beginning of the sales process: From researching prospects, getting in touch with them & making prospects enthusiastic about mental health & OpenUp. You will become part of a diverse and international commercial team and will also work closely with the Partnership, Customer Success and Marketing Teams.
- Reach out to potential customers for the first time via phone, email, LinkedIn or other innovative channels
- Ask the right questions and find out if OpenUp can support the prospect
- Creative freedom for new ideas and initiatives to reach new prospects
- Monitor discovery KPIs and ensure to achieve them
- Closely work together with the partnership team to turn prospects into leads
OpenUp loves people. We hope you do too. You enjoy working with people and you like to work in a team. You are enthusiastic about mental health which is a topic as normal as going to the gym. Your motto is: you can learn from setbacks and you should celebrate success!
- Approaching people comes natural to you: you articulate your ideas concisely and clearly verbally and in writing
- You have a hands on mentality, a curious mind and love learning
- 1-2 years experience in Sales or Business Development role or hospitality industry
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and have great teamplayer skills
- At ease in an international environment: you speak both great English and one of the following languages: Dutch or German
What you can expect
The choice to work remotely or in our office in the heart of Amsterdam. Either way, you work in our international commercial team but also closely with our Psychologists, Tech and HR teams. We regularly have (virtual) team events which make our work dynamic, challenging and fun! OpenUp is growing fast. That is why we also aim to set up local offices. But beyond that, it also offers opportunities to grow for you.
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Flexibility to work from the office or your home office. We provide you with the hardware you need to work comfortably.
- Daily free lunch
- High impact role in early-stage scale-up
- Free and unlimited access to our mindfulness courses and psychologists
Excited about this opportunity? Send in your application through our website and we will be in touch with you soon. Do you have any questions? Get in touch and reach out to Djurre.
Djurre Jansen - Head of Partnerships
Phone: + 31 (0) 6-51098778