Our OpenUp and iPractice ventures help people become and stay mentally and physically healthy. We continuously develop our practice and online platform for mental well-being. Users can start directly with various online programs and connect face to face with a psychologist. All programs are evidence-based, result-oriented and short and sweet. Sustainable results come from daily practice and users are supported by an accessible system and network of psychologists. We offer our services all over Europe, in various languages. We help hundreds of people every day and the number of users is growing fast.
We are on a mission: Making mental health accessible to everyone. At OpenUp, we support our customers in creating an open workplace in the field of mental health. Founded two years ago, OpenUp is currently offering the employees of 200+ leading multinational companies easy and accessible mental health support. Via our platform and technologies, employees receive direct and unlimited access to health checks, self-help programs, master classes, mindfulness and a team of international psychologists. We are the market leader in The Netherlands, but we thrive to become the number one mental healthcare partner in the whole of Europe. That's why we are expanding our international commercial team and are looking for a German-speaking Customer Success Manager, who will ensure that our (new) customers are ready to provide their employees with the mental care they deserve.
Our customers and their employees are at the core of what we do. How can we help HR teams to normalize the topic of mental health in their organization? How can we effectively reach employees to ensure they are aware of OpenUp and feel motivated to use our services? Taking into account factors like company culture, communication methods and employee characteristics, you create tailored action plans to ensure we reach and activate employees in the most effective way. You’re not alone in this, but work closely with marketing, our psychologists and the customer’s HR team to reach the optimal outcome for the customer.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Onboarding new customers and ensuring the best possible customer experience from Day 1, focusing on the German market;
- Constantly inventing new ways to activate our customers' employees;
- Ensuring retention through regular contact with clients, discussing performance and growth;
- Collaborate with other teams such as marketing, sales, product and psychologists to develop new features for customers based on their needs;
- Managing time-sensitive, cross-functional initiatives and projects in a fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial environment with little supervision;
- Making mental health accessible to everyone.
OpenUp loves people. We hope you do too. You enjoy working with people and you like to work in a team. You feel working on mental health is as normal as going to the gym. You learn from setbacks and celebrate successes. In addition, you recognize yourself in the following:
- A true networker with a lot of energy, you are a self-starter, hands-on and someone who always puts the customer first;
- You have an academic level of thinking, but personality and appearance are more important to us than diplomas;
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and thrive in a fast-paced environment;
- You have excellent people, project and time management skills;
- You are a strong communicator and a team player with a strong affinity for mental health;
- You have a minimum of 2-3 years of relevant work experience, preferably with experience in activating employees (clients);
- Fluent in German and English. Dutch would be an advantage.
What you can expect
The choice to work remotely or in our office in the heart of Amsterdam. You will become part of our international commercial team but also work closely with our Psychologists, Tech, Product and HR-teams. We regularly have (virtual) team events which make our work dynamic, challenging and fun! OpenUp is growing fast and we’re aiming to set up local offices. Next to that, we offer:
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Flexibility to work from the office or your home office. We provide you with the hardware you need to work comfortably;
- Daily free lunch;
- High impact role in a early-stage scale-up;
- Plenty of opportunities for personal and professional development;
- Free and unlimited access to our mindfulness courses and psychologists.
Excited about this opportunity? Send in your application through our website and we will be in touch with you soon.