Our OpenUp and iPractice ventures help people become and stay mentally and physically healthy. We continuously develop our practice and online platform for mental well-being. Users can start directly with various online programs and connect face to face with a psychologist. All programs are evidence-based, result-oriented and short and sweet. Sustainable results come from daily practice and users are supported by an accessible system and network of psychologists. We offer our services all over Europe, in various languages. We help hundreds of people every day and the number of users is growing fast.
About the job
OpenUp is looking for a full time IT Support Engineer to join our growing team.
We are on a mission: Making mental health accessible to everyone. At OpenUp, we support companies creating an open workplace in the field of mental health. Via our OpenUp platform, employees receive direct access to health checks, self-help programs, webinars, mindfulness sessions and a large team of recognized psychologists. We are already helping over 150+ (international) companies, e.g. Rituals, HelloFresh, PwC, Picnic and Ajax Amsterdam. We are the Dutch market leader. But that’s not enough to achieve our mission: We thrive to become the number one mental healthcare partner in the whole of Europe. That's why we are expanding our team and looking for an IT Support Engineer (f/m/d) who can start as soon as possible.
In your role you will
Take responsibility for the optimal running of our infrastructure on a daily basis. This includes, for example, the following programs and systems: Google WorkSpace, Microsoft Office, Praktijkdata, OpenUp/iPractice Dashboard, Bitwarden, 24Sessions, LiveChat, Voys and Wire.
Finding solutions to a wide range of IT problems for both clients and employees in collaboration with our Product Manager and Developers.
Ensure that all your colleagues can carry out their work without any problems within our systems.
- Keep track of which bugs and IT problems are reported and ensure that colleagues involved receive the correct information and feedback. You are the first point of contact in the field of IT within our organizations.
- Keeping an overview and issuing company assets.
- Monitor and improve digital security. You ensure that your colleagues are aware of our policies regarding digital security.
- Provide IT support to the Office Manager when setting up new locations.
- Setting up new systems together with Product to improve our services.
- Manage technical documentation.
- Freedom to identify and implement improvements/enhancements yourself.
- Being part of a small, committed and driven tech team consisting of 4 Developers, a Product Owner, a Product Manager, a Product Tester and a Designer.
OpenUp loves people. We hope you do too. You enjoy working with people and you like to work in a team. You are enthusiastic about the service we provide and want to join a fast growing dynamic company.
- Common knowledge of different computer systems.
- Strong communication and service-oriented skills with an eye for details.
- Energy to take initiative with a solution-oriented view.
- The ability to extract positive energy from the dynamics of a start-up environment.
- Ambition to grow further in an IT role.
- Experience with quickly learning new technical applications.
- Fluent in English, fluency in Dutch is a plus.
- 1-4 years of work experience in a digital role.
What you can expect
- Full time contract 36-40 hours.
- The opportunity to contribute to the innovation of mental health care in the Netherlands.
- A diverse team with 100+ psychologists, developers and marketers.
- Good working atmosphere, joint lunches and regular drinks.
- A dynamic office in the center of Amsterdam.
- A job at the fastest growing mental health scale-up in the Netherlands.
- Good salary, incl. travel allowance.
Do you want to be part of our ambition and at the same time make an important contribution to mental health? Apply directly or call Rinat Rosen, Talent Acquisition Specialist at 06-34199033