Our OpenUp and iPractice ventures help people become and stay mentally and physically healthy. We continuously develop our practice and online platform for mental well-being. Users can start directly with various online programs and connect face to face with a psychologist. All programs are evidence-based, result-oriented and short and sweet. Sustainable results come from daily practice and users are supported by an accessible system and network of psychologists. We offer our services all over Europe, in various languages. We help hundreds of people every day and the number of users is growing fast.
What is OpenUp?
We are on a mission to make mental health accessible to everyone. Founded two years ago, OpenUp is currently serving the employees of 200+ leading multinational companies. Via our OpenUp platform and technologies, employees receive direct and unlimited access to health checks, self-help programs, master classes, mindfulness sessions and a team of international psychologists. We are the Dutch market leader aiming to become the European market leader.
Employers care about the mental well-being of their employees. As our Product Owner B2B you will be responsible for the digital products that empower employers to transform the way their company thinks about mental health.
Your objectives will be to:
- Reach an employers’ entire workforce by making new employer onboarding frictionless.
- Equip employers with the tools they need to activate their employees.
- Provide insights employers need to care for the mental well-being of their company.
- Make our products scalable across thousands of companies in Europe.
To achieve this you will:
- Be responsible for creating the optimal end-to-end experience for employers across our digital products (own application and websites).
- Be the bridge between marketing, design and tech as you define and manage the roadmap for our employer products.
- Translate high level roadmap ideas into functional requirements.
- Manage the backlog and be the day to day point of contact for developers.
- Proactively manage stakeholders’ expectations.
- Continuously analyze the effectiveness of our products to improve performance.
- Be our expert in the needs, challenges and opportunities employers across Europe experience and translate them into product solutions.
What you'll bring to the table:
- A true product mindset. The ability to balance the needs of employers, the capabilities of technology and the objectives of our business to develop the best product for employers.
- A strong affinity with marketing. You will be the bridge between the product and commercial teams.
- An ability to draw positive energy from the dynamics of a start-up environment.
- A can do attitude. You are used to bouncing your ideas off others but don’t wait for instructions to take action.
- At least 5 years hands on experience in digital product ownership, or product marketing.
- Proven track record in actively monitoring and drawing conclusions from commercial performance.
- Knowledge of all things agile.
- Experience in web development, testing platforms, analytical tools and measurement methodologies.
- Fluency in Dutch and English.
What we offer you:
- A full time job based in Amsterdam at the fastest growing mental healthcare start-up in Europe.
- The opportunity to help us transform the way the world thinks of mental health, and make it accessible to all.
- A diverse team of psychologists, developers and marketers.
- Great working atmosphere with group lunches and regular get-togethers.
- A dynamic office in the center of Amsterdam.
- A position in the fastest growing mental health start-up in Europe.
- Competitive salary, including travel allowance.