Our OpenUp and iPractice ventures help people become and stay mentally and physically healthy. We continuously develop our practice and online platform for mental well-being. Users can start directly with various online programs and connect face to face with a psychologist. All programs are evidence-based, result-oriented and short and sweet. Sustainable results come from daily practice and users are supported by an accessible system and network of psychologists. We offer our services all over Europe, in various languages. We help hundreds of people every day and the number of users is growing fast.
Who we are
We are on a mission to make mental health accessible to everyone. At OpenUp, we support companies creating an open workplace in the field of mental health. Via our OpenUp platform, employees receive direct access to a large team of recognized psychologists, health checks, self-help programs, masterclasses, mindfulness sessions, and more content on mental health.
Our people make OpenUp a great place to work. We love working together and learning from each other. We value an inclusive culture where everyone can be themselves at work. One thing we all have in common: we have a positive mindset.
We are already helping over 350+ (international) companies, e.g. Rituals, HelloFresh, PwC, Picnic and Mr. Spex. We are the Dutch market leader. But that’s not enough to achieve our mission: We thrive to become the number one mental healthcare partner in the whole of Europe.
That's why we are expanding our international publishing team and are looking for like-minded talent.
As Content Specialist you are responsible for creating all copy and content in German. This means you will be writing and creating strong landing pages, articles, guides, and other content that speaks to our audience and, where needed, converts or inspires. You know how to write a compelling story or powerful one liner to get people’s attention.
You are part of our publishing team but also work closely with our business development, marketing, and product team, since your copy skills are needed in several divisions. You are resposible for our German content and tone-of-voice. Next to that, you:
- Create creative copy and content across all our channels, such as articles, landing pages, social media ads, newsletters, etc.
- Translate articles yourself and/or manage translators that help us out with this.
- Edit and give feedback on German copy and content.
- Provide input for new content ideas and projects and creative ways to repurpose content that works.
- Analyse performance of the content and optimize where needed.
- Ensure consistency through all German communication formats.
- Work closely with the different teams and psychologists to create content that's helpful for our clients.
OpenUp loves people. We hope you do too. Engaging with people around you from all walks of life is something you like to do. You thrive when working in a team and can communicate effectively at different levels. You are enthusiastic about mental health, which is a topic as normal as going to the gym, and you would love to connect to this higher purpose.
You are a self-starter and always looking for ways to improve, grow, and develop yourself. You enjoy working in an inclusive environment where everyone can feel a sense of belonging and create impactful ideas together. Your motto is: learn from setbacks and get back up. And you celebrate successes!
Next to that:
- Your writing in German is flawless (English is a pre).
- You have completed your studies in the field of or related to marketing, communications, or journalism.
- You are creative and strong with words; you know how to tell an impactful story or killer landing page.
- You know how to create a consistent tone of voice that aligns with our brand.
- You like to take on new opportunities.
- You have experience with Wordpress (is a pre).
- You are strong with words in long and short form content/copy.
- You have a big interest for mental health.
- You like to work in a fast-paced environment.
- You have +2 years experience as a copywriter/content specialist position.
- You are available for 32-40 hours per week.
A courageous mission needs great people. Are you ready to join us?
What you get
OpenUp is fast growing and you have the chance to become part of this challenging journey. Your high impact role in this early-stage scale-up offers a lot of great opportunities and chances to grow with us.
You are working in a diverse and international environment. We have an office in the heart of Amsterdam and Berlin. It's possible to work remote, hybrid, or from the office.
We like to have fun together and organise nice team building activities, like our after work drinks, sport classes, and our yearly ski-trip. This makes our work fun, challenging, and dynamic. Next to that, we offer:
- Competitive salary and compensation package.
- Flexibility to work from the office or your home office. We provide you with the hardware you need to work comfortably.
- Daily healthy and vegetarian lunch.
- Opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Free and unlimited access to our mindfulness courses and psychologists (also for your family/partner).
Excited about this role at OpenUp? We love to learn more about you. Send us your application through our website and we will be in touch with you soon. Do you have any questions? Let us know right away and reach out to Lisanne.
Lisanne van Marrewijk - Head of Publishing
At OpenUp, everyone is welcome to apply - regardless of color, age, gender, nationality or any other label. We embrace what makes you unique and we believe that a diverse team is crucial to success. If you are ready to OpenUp, join us!