Our OpenUp and iPractice ventures help people become and stay mentally and physically healthy. We continuously develop our practice and online platform for mental well-being. Users can start directly with various online programs and connect face to face with a psychologist. All programs are evidence-based, result-oriented and short and sweet. Sustainable results come from daily practice and users are supported by an accessible system and network of psychologists. We offer our services all over Europe, in various languages. We help hundreds of people every day and the number of users is growing fast.
Who we are
We are on a mission to make mental wellbeing accessible to everyone. At OpenUp, we support companies, their employees and the families of employees with mental health. Via our OpenUp platform, employees and their families receive direct access to health checks, self-help programs, group sessions and webinars, mindfulness training and a large team of recognized psychologists. In our company we build high performance teams in which people develop themselves to their fullest potential. We enjoy raising the bar and making it to the next level.
Open Up is part of the LinkedIn Top Startups 2022 and is rapidly growing. We are expanding our international teams and we search for like-minded talent. We are already helping over 850+ (international) companies and their employees, e.g. Rituals, Deloitte, Decathlon, Miele, KPMG, Adyen and McDonalds. We are the Dutch market leader. But that’s not enough to achieve our mission: We aim to become the number one mental wellbeing partner in the whole of Europe.
As Business Development Representative, you are responsible for the very beginning of the sales process: essential on our mission to make mental health accessible to every employee within Europe. You are part of a diverse and international commercial team where Marketing, Business Development, Account Executive, and Customer Success work closely together to ensure the best possible customer journey.
What you will be doing:
- Creating Ideal Customer Profiles and sourcing the right prospects.
- Reaching out to potential customers; you have an entrepreneurial mindset and are always looking for innovative and creative solutions to turn prospects into leads.
- Monitoring KPI’s and make sure to celebrate it with the team when achieving them.
- You are the first point of contact for every client; whether that is through LinkedIn, email, or phone. Therefore, an essential member of the commercial team.
OpenUp loves people. We hope you do too. Engaging with people around you from all walks of life is something you like to do. You thrive when working in a team and can communicate effectively at different levels. You are enthusiastic about mental health, which is a topic as normal as going to the gym, and you would love to connect to this higher purpose.
You are a self-starter and always looking for ways to improve, grow and develop yourself. You enjoy working in an inclusive environment where everyone can feel a sense of belonging and create impactful ideas together. Your motto is: you can learn from setbacks and get back up, and you celebrate success! A courageous mission needs great people. Ready to join us?
Next to that:
- You are preferably living in the Randstad.
- You are a born team player and you draw energy from the people around you.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and are customer-oriented.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- 0-2 experience (in Sales or Business Development roles).
- At ease in an international environment: you speak both great English and Dutch.
What you get
OpenUp is fast growing and you have the chance to become part of this challenging journey. Your high impact role in this early-stage scale-up offers a lot of great opportunities and chances to grow with us.
You are working in a diverse and international environment from our offices in the heart of Amsterdam. We like to have fun together with a lot of team building activities like our weekly ‘borrels’, after work sport classes, the yearly ski-trip and our Paddle tournament. Which makes our work fun, challenging and dynamic. Next to that:
- Competitive salary and compensation package.
- Daily healthy and vegetarian lunch.
- High impact role in early-stage scale-up.
- Free and unlimited access to our mindfulness courses and psychologists.
Excited about this role at OpenUp? We love to learn more about you. Send us your application through our website and we will be in touch with you soon.
At OpenUp, everyone is welcome to apply - regardless of color, age, gender, nationality or any other label. We embrace what makes you unique and we believe that a diverse team is crucial to success. If you are ready to OpenUp, join us!